Important Statement

What?

My point is we should be capable of disagreeing and exploring arguments like adults. I'm not trying to claim my opinion is somehow any more valid than anyone else's, far from it. If someone disagrees with me I want them to say so and tell me why, then I might be able to explain why I came to my opinion. That's how a debate works isn't it?

Sunday got out of hand, and I've apologised to Dean for (inadvertently) starting it.

I think the red card was aimed at 'otid', who I think we should now all cyber bully.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the red card was aimed at 'otid', who I think we should now all cyber bully.

That's not fair....i may exercise my right to report that as abuse.

Oh, by the way....nearly forgot.... i'm an Electrician with no qualifications to speak of.......as i understand this is information required in order to validate ones argument.

isn't it ? ?

That's not fair....i may exercise my right to report that as abuse.

Oh, by the way....nearly forgot.... i'm an Electrician with no qualifications to speak of.......as i understand this is information required in order to validate ones argument.

isn't it ? ?

Nobody likes a grass. Worse than a bully. :wink:

Nobody likes a grass. Worse than a bully. :wink:

OK....i'll just take it however and wherever it needs to be shoved (i understand there are those on here who like it both ways)......don't want to be ostracised.

Very sensible.

How long have you been an electrician?

I know the game you are playing here LL! You are trying to find out if i'm wet behind the ears and consequently looking to reduce my argument to nothing by deduction of my age range. I know very well that one's argument is only regarded as important if i am seen to be of relatively 'experienced' years.....so.....Oh, since I were a lad in short keks!

Get with the times BT, you aren't meant to say, "gay," any more, the PC term these days is, "puffs." Apparently.

ah, seeing as i've been 'outed'......let me re-phrase that......."Since i were a puff in short keks"