Important Statement

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after all this I thought you would have learned. I dont appriciate this term being used and neither would some people that I know.

I get the impression this was said tongue in cheek. Prendy said the and dean were lovers (again I'm guessing jokingly) so 'Stitch' said he only bullies bullies (which dean is accused of) and also 'puffs' (playing on what Prendy had said). People take everything way too literally on here and are FAR too easily offended. What the hell does it matter what someone says on an internet forum in terms of insults etc? I'm not gonna go around abusing people but if someone calls me c*** I won't really care in the slightest as very few people on here have ever met me. The whole idea you can be offended by someone you don't know adn who doesn't really know you is truly bizarre. Man up ffs! Or 'Woman' up (gotta keep it pc :wink: )

I get the impression this was said tongue in cheek. Prendy said the and dean were lovers (again I'm guessing jokingly) so 'Stitch' said he only bullies bullies (which dean is accused of) and also 'puffs' (playing on what Prendy had said). People take everything way too literally on here and are FAR too easily offended. What the hell does it matter what someone says on an internet forum in terms of insults etc? I'm not gonna go around abusing people but if someone calls me c*** I won't really care in the slightest as very few people on here have ever met me. The whole idea you can be offended by someone you don't know adn who doesn't really know you is truly bizarre. Man up ffs! Or 'Woman' up (gotta keep it pc :wink: )

Hahahah reaction. I was joking, Leyland.

Diego will rage when he sees this by the way!

think this needs to stop now and everyone move on to be honest...

the reason the statement was issued in the frist place is because this is the official oldham athletic message board,and the club wouldnt want to have to issue official statements regarding how to use the site considerately.

I suggest that we’ve all had the painters in since we got dicked 5 nil. Let’s all eat some chocolate, take an evening primrose oil capsule and watch something with Julia Roberts in it.

Ahem............................................................................

Apart from the girls, who are always in a bad mood. I suggest we pull their hair and put spiders down their backs to try and make them cry. :naughty:

I think it would probably be the other way round. Wuss.

I suggest that we’ve all had the painters in since we got dicked 5 nil. Let’s all eat some chocolate, take an evening primrose oil capsule and watch something with Julia Roberts in it.

Well I have a large box of continentals ready, it's just a toss upbetween double Corrie or Yeovil v Foxes

dean 1984, you have a PM which hopefully draws a line under Sunday's nonsense.

As an aside, although things can sometimes get a bit out of hand, I think this forum is actually doing very well. When I was getting 'network error' here yesterday I thought I'd seek out the Rivals site and found my way to Ice Station Zebra. As far as I can tell, the forum there entirely consists of seven year olds telling each other to f*ck off. :blink:

dean 1984, you have a PM which hopefully draws a line under Sunday's nonsense.

As an aside, although things can sometimes get a bit out of hand, I think this forum is actually doing very well. When I was getting 'network error' here yesterday I thought I'd seek out the Rivals site and found my way to Ice Station Zebra. As far as I can tell, the forum there entirely consists of seven year olds telling each other to f*ck off. :blink:

.....coincidentally, where Dean would be most at home.

What?

My point is we should be capable of disagreeing and exploring arguments like adults. I'm not trying to claim my opinion is somehow any more valid than anyone else's, far from it. If someone disagrees with me I want them to say so and tell me why, then I might be able to explain why I came to my opinion. That's how a debate works isn't it?

Sunday got out of hand, and I've apologised to Dean for (inadvertently) starting it.