How Many Kicks in the Teeth can a tic take

still half hour left you never know

Thanks for your kind words Angus, hate Redknapp, but ghes just 1 man...hate all Burnley, mebbe not appropriate but.....

a 13 yr old girl from Burnley write to an agony aunt and says....Dear marjorie, i am 13 years old and still a virgin, are my 2 brothers gay.........

Thanks for your kind words Angus, hate Redknapp, but ghes just 1 man...hate all Burnley, mebbe not appropriate but.....

a 13 yr old girl from Burnley write to an agony aunt and says....Dear marjorie, i am 13 years old and still a virgin, are my 2 brothers gay.........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For some reason i would have thought that was Ashton!!!!!

(Chickers made me say it!)

Now - I would always back the underdogs if i have no connection with the prem team. Even if its burnley. gutted for them. Spurs were crap for 90 mins. Wish they had away goals after 90 mins.

And even though its un**ed in the final, i hope spurs get smashed to pieces just because theyre that jammy.

Spurs were crap for 90 mins.

And even though its un**ed in the final, i hope spurs get smashed to pieces just because theyre that jammy.

Derby beat ManUre in three of the four halves over the two legs, but ManUre are not classed as "jammy". The underdog has to take its chance when it comes. I didn't see tonight's game but even Taggart admitted Derby should have won by four goals in the first leg. Class tells in the end.

Now - I would always back the underdogs if i have no connection with the prem team. Even if its burnley. gutted for them. Spurs were crap for 90 mins. Wish they had away goals after 90 mins.

I have read your statement a number of times, and i just dont get it! you even cut half of the scum name out in disgust of them, then state you want them to win? lets hope the final dosnt clash with a latics game, or you will find yourself sat on yer sofa watchim em...its hereditary my firend

haha!

No - you wont find me sat on my sofa watching them.

But if theres a match between a manchester based club, and a london based one, I'd support the manchester one.

I dont hate utd for there 'rivalry' with latics (because in reality there is none anymore), simply because they go against everything that footballs about - charging £40 for a ticket and such like.