No more transfer activity?

Would you be satisfied if there was NO more transfer activity?

I'm sick of hearing rumours and I'm sure the players are.

yep would suit me fine. People posting ive heard this from another fan is doing my head in but hey ho some of them might be clost to the truth others are just nonsense. No more transfers please

yep would suit me fine. People posting ive heard this from another fan is doing my head in but hey ho some of them might be clost to the truth others are just nonsense. No more transfers please

As has been said before, what would you have us talk about if there was no 'Gossip'

... Players new haircut section... Tesco Spy...... Midweek Length of grass at boundary park update....

I love the rumours... they are fascinating.... however if you are asking me if I would prefer for noone to leave Boundary park, then yes... if you are asking would I prefer us to sign a world class central midfielded... then yes also...

Doin' my head in too that's why i suggested a section on it's own for transfers in future window's

Would you prefer to hear absolutely nothing and then a player leave just like that with absolutely no warning? Besides, I think the rumours are exciting, something to talk about anyway other than the RRE v Chaddy debate :)

Would you prefer to hear absolutely nothing and then a player leave just like that with absolutely no warning? Besides, I think the rumours are exciting, something to talk about anyway other than the RRE v Chaddy debate :)

If we get enough clicks on the rumour threads, Shez might increase his budget by enough to make all the difference.

where does it's own section equal not wanting to hear the rumours

:huh:

Todays Sun says League one ins and outs Latics want Kilkenny.. Easy to link us with him though not playing at Leeds has had a couple of loan spells with us. I would have him back today and in the side against Swindon only problem is Shez is likely to move Whittaker outwide dropping Smalley which we don't want.

Don't think we can afford not to have a bit of activity.

I am sure that all these paper reports are from on here.

LAzy journos

Nope - based on the first half of the season, the team is not going finish in the top 2, and if teams below us win their games in hand, we'll be 8th. We therefore need to change our tactics, change the team or change the manager if we are to make top 2.

Nope - based on the first half of the season, the team is not going finish in the top 2, and if teams below us win their games in hand, we'll be 8th. We therefore need to change our tactics, change the team or change the manager if we are to make top 2.

And two of the three options you list above are definitely achievable:grin:

The same rarely wrong Chron that said last night “it looks as though there could be no further activity at Boundary Park“ now says:

Athletic are preparing to make further forays into the transfer market in a bid to improve their promotion prospects.

Sheridan said: “I am still looking for new faces and ideally would like to bring in one or two players.

“I know my budget and it may be a case that we have to move players out before we can bring more in. I am not looking for anybody in particular. All I know is that they must have quality and be able to come in and improve us as a team.”

I would like to see a central midfielder arrive... Cant see it happening though...

Interesting comment on the BBC606 boards regarding Stephen Gleeson of Wolves.

TOTALLY UNSUBSTANTIATED SOURCE OF RUMOUR

Note - the provider of this crucial breaking news is a new member on that forum, so the reliability of this information should be treated with the utmost caution.

Here's what he can do (on loan at Stockport)

Here are the Soccerbase stats for this Ireland U21 international

1) I've seen him a few times and he's good. 20 years old. Central midfielder. The goal on the second link above came in the first (away) leg of a play-off semi final when County were 1-0 down. That moment turned the tie and County went on to win promotion. Nice pitch invasion too! A player who can turn a season with a moment of brilliance.

2) Anything that links Latics with Wolves raises the question of Taylor going the other way. Food for thought: £500k, Gleeson and Jones for Taylor might not be a bad deal. Obvious concerns around Jones' fitness levels and what balance that would leave on the left.

Disclaimer: I cannot verify this information anywhere else on the old rumour mill and have no reliable source of my own, uncle working in a sandwich shop in the Wolverhapmpton area and have not sighted Gleeson at BP. Nor have I seen any lights on at the club out of hours. Your home is at risk if you a stupid enough or skint enough not to pay your mortgage and 100% of all known smokers die.

Edited by opinions4u

Interesting comment on the BBC606 boards regarding Stephen Gleeson of Wolves.

TOTALLY UNSUBSTANTIATED SOURCE OF RUMOUR

Note - the provider of this crucial breaking news is a new member on that forum, so the reliability of this information should be treated with the utmost caution.

Here's what he can do (on loan at Stockport)

Here are the Soccerbase stats for this Ireland U21 international

1) I've seen him a few times and he's good. 20 years old. Central midfielder. The goal on the second link above came in the first (away) leg of a play-off semi final when County were 1-0 down. That moment turned the tie and County went on to win promotion. Nice pitch invasion too! A player who can turn a season with a moment of brilliance.

2) Anything that links Latics with Wolves raises the question of Taylor going the other way. Food for thought: £500k, Gleeson and Jones for Taylor might not be a bad deal. Obvious concerns around Jones' fitness levels and what balance that would leave on the left.

Disclaimer: I cannot verify this information anywhere else on the old rumour mill and have no reliable source of my own, uncle working in a sandwich shop in the Wolverhapmpton area and have not sighted Gleeson at BP. Nor have I seen any lights on at the club out of hours. Your home is at risk if you a stupid enough or skint enough not to pay your mortgage and 100% of all known smokers die.

There is a fatal flaw in this.

You have omitted the fact that 100% of non smokers die too.

So because of that you cannot possib ly be right. In the true stylee, I am not going to bother with the arguments (ball) but go for the man. You don;t know what you are talking, about, you are deluded, putting two and two makes 5 etc :grin:

There is a fatal flaw in this.

You have omitted the fact that 100% of non smokers die too.

This is very true. But I simply hate the belief that by writing something at the bottom of an advert to comply with legislation people will think "oh, I won't buy a house because it might get repossessed if I don't pay" or "despite my addiction to nicotine, which is several times more addictive than heroin, I'm going to give up smoking because it says it's bad for you on the packet".

So because of that you cannot possibly be right.

I think the content of the whole post and the disclaimer comes with "pinch of salt but you never know" written all over it.

In the true stylee, I am not going to bother with the arguments (ball) but go for the man. You don;t know what you are talking, about, you are deluded, putting two and two makes 5 etc :grin:
:grin::lol:

i didnt know nicotine was more addictive than heroin?
Reliable guaranteed to be possibly right link to Wiki

"The pharmacological and behavioral characteristics that determine tobacco addiction are similar to those that determine addiction to drugs such as heroin and cocaine."

Nicotine is the most addictive drug known to man linky

Based on the level of dependence, the most common measure for determining the addictiveness of a drug, the substances ranked as follows, from most to least addictive:

1. Nicotine

2. Heroin

3. Cocaine

4. Alcohol

5. Caffeine

6. Marijuana

Basically, by replacing cigarettes with gum or patches all you are doing is changing you're nicotine delivery system. Not dealing with your addiction.

Edited by opinions4u