FAO Kyle OAFC re Hughes

On 1 Jan you posted that you had a reliable source that said Hughes was "gone/going" to a club where he could commute to from Manchester. Later the same day you wrote ;

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!! LOL

If I am Wrong I will name the source for sure!

The source let it slip by mistake then when i tried to blag the club i got nowhere and fast, the source wouldnt confirm the club.

So....please name the source!!

On 1 Jan you posted that you had a reliable source that said Hughes was "gone/going" to a club where he could commute to from Manchester. Later the same day you wrote ;

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!! LOL

If I am Wrong I will name the source for sure!

The source let it slip by mistake then when i tried to blag the club i got nowhere and fast, the source wouldnt confirm the club.

So....please name the source!!

:sauce::hooked:

to avoid getting someone in trouble send it in a private message,so the masses dont see it.

or more than likely it just proves your full of shyte!!lol

My very own Topic! WOW Fame at Last! Lol

Well I am just as shocked as anyone else that Mr Hughes is still Here and Hasn’t gone but I did say I would name my source.

The Woman in question has nothing to do with the club and is actually a good friend of Lee’s in fact if

I am brutally honest we fell out over this and the fact that Lee Hughes didn’t like it that we use to talk to each other but thats another story in itself.

Despite this I am not prepared to go through the whole story or name and shame in the main forum but if anybody actually gives a :censored: just PM me and I will stay true to my word.

Kyle.

Beag makes a very good point, it's not worth it Kyle.

TBH If Lee stay’s then the last thing I want to do is upset the apple cart again.

Things like this can easily end in tears and me being stupid I should never have listened to a woman about footballing Matters!.

That said the woman in the paper shop said that John Sheridan is to be Man citys new manager!!! lol

Kyle's original post never said he'd go in january, He could still go in a week when league clubs are allowed to sign players on loan, if he did that would mean we ended up with nothing as he's still not signed a new contract yet. I'm not saying i've heard that he's going but just thought i'd keep the hughes debate going for a bit longer

Kyle's original post never said he'd go in january, He could still go in a week when league clubs are allowed to sign players on loan, if he did that would mean we ended up with nothing as he's still not signed a new contract yet. I'm not saying i've heard that he's going but just thought i'd keep the hughes debate going for a bit longer

He wont be leaving on loan.

Well not unless someone is prepared to pay us a loan fee of £400K.

Cheers,

Harry