No management at BP on Deadline day ?

According to the OS Shez and the Yorkshire set went sledging and didn't make it to BP.

Did we miss out on anything ( Killkenny ??)

We signed someone.

If we wanted Killer it could've been done in Yorkshire...via those new-fangled electronic things or in person at the ground where he plays his football...

:grin:

Unlikely that it is, there is still a possibility that the deal could go through tomorrow, similar to the Arshavin transfer to Arsenal.

What with the snow over the pennines, there may be some technicality preventing it completing today. so still a possibility.

More chance of it happening next week though now.

Cheers,

Harry

Then your VERY good source is talking bollocks. Football league clubs cannot sign players on loan until the loan window reopens 7 days after the transfer window closes.

I suppose there is a chance that we completed the deal prior to 5 but havent announced it yet. Obviously if thats the case then id expect it to be announced first thing.

I managed to drive to and from West Yorkshire yesterday.

Not the easiest conditions, but I've certainly encountered worse in my lifetime.

So I am a little surprised they didn't make it.

But I doubt very much it made the slightest difference to any signings.

And if Harry says we're probably going to get Kilkenny on loan shortly, I suspect we are going to get Kilkenny on loan shortly.

The much maligned Alan Hardy wasn't going to be beaten. The rarely wrong Chron says O’Grady was unable to cross the Pennines to sign his forms. Hardy got round the problem by faxing the paperwork to a post office near to O’Grady’s home and the striker was able to sign and return the forms.