Do that question again...not sure what youre saying? cos I never mentioned Mayer or Whittaker.

You said you dont want Killkenny here but I just think he is going to be better than the Midfield we have know!

I dont like many footballers but if they pulled an Oldham shirt on and win us games I wouldnt mind

You said you dont want Killkenny here but I just think he is going to be better than the Midfield we have know!

I dont like many footballers but if they pulled an Oldham shirt on and win us games I wouldnt mind

Idon't want Kilkenny here and I am on record as to saying it's nothing to do with his ability. Also if he was pushed onto me by wearing the Latics shirt again he'd get backing off me like all the others......but that's as far as it goes. Anyway he won't be here unless he himself buys Leeds off....cos Leeds don't want him here and we can't afford him.

The next signing will be Seb Hines from Boro Defender / holding midfielder. Hes played for England at U16 /17/19. The deal was supposed to go through before the deadline but boro messed the paper work up.

I was under the belief it was a defender....so yes this could be the lad, don't know that for sure. When we really need someone in Midfield who can bite and play football.

Idon't want Kilkenny here and I am on record as to saying it's nothing to do with his ability. Also if he was pushed onto me by wearing the Latics shirt again he'd get backing off me like all the others......but that's as far as it goes. Anyway he won't be here unless he himself buys Leeds off....cos Leeds don't want him here and we can't afford him.

Ditto

My mate is a goalkeeper for the youth team at City and he said that we made an "Approach" for Vladimir Wiess..

You might remember him from the youth cup final last year and he scored a free kick. Looked class.

would have thought a bit more experience for this time of the year, someone whos been there and done it???