worst and best

Worst, err was at the 7-1 but Hereford was worse for me due to expectationd the manner of things

best, Has to be Everton away!! Also may be a surprise but when we lost 3-1 at Wigan, Andrews scored inside 10 seconds!! Worth it just for the moshing!!!

Worst, err was at the 7-1 but Hereford was worse for me due to expectationd the manner of things

best, Has to be Everton away!! Also may be a surprise but when we lost 3-1 at Wigan, Andrews scored inside 10 seconds!! Worth it just for the moshing!!!

Hello, been drinking? :lol:

Luton away last year, never lost interest during any Latics game until around HT in this one ...... thought about leaving early, didn't so never think I ever will.

Predictable ........ if you were there you'll find it hard to say anything other than the league winning game at BP against Sheff W

Worst: Grimsby 3-3 draw away, the reason this is my worst is because it is the most 1 sided 3 all i have ever seen.

Everytime we looked like winning we would lose it, and we should have won by a cicket score!

Best: Wolves 2-3 Latics. Ian Marshall and Steve Bull trading goals, and the best hat-trick i have ever seen!

Worst: Grimsby 3-3 draw away, the reason this is my worst is because it is the most 1 sided 3 all i have ever seen.

Everytime we looked like winning we would lose it, and we should have won by a cicket score!

Best: Wolves 2-3 Latics. Ian Marshall and Steve Bull trading goals, and the best hat-trick i have ever seen!

In'th temporary half o' open stand behind the goal.....an opening day cracker Mrs Beard

In'th temporary half o' open stand behind the goal.....an opening day cracker Mrs Beard

Worst? Come on it's Latics, there's a catalogue over 23 seasons! Derby at home Jan '87 was a real shock, we'd been top all season, Derby in 2nd or 3rd came to BP and destroyed us 4-1, this for me was the start of the inconsistency which led us to finish 3rd...we all knew how that would finish!

Nothing can compare to the sensation of FFS! When Hughes scored THAT goal! But for sheer ineptness and crapness it has to be the 3-0 home defeat to Grimsby in Feb '97!

Best: Again too many to mention...but March 9th '93 was special as were the three consecutive wins which secured another season in the Prem - especially when the Villa win was viewed from the Holte End, scary and special at the same time. Been lucky enough to see us win at Maine Road twice but Swindon April '04 will take some beating for me. Not an obvious choice but when JJ scored the all important 2nd goal, I could have cried with relief. A team of kids, rejects and very cheap loanees had managed to survive. The current crop would do well to try and capture some of their spirit - over paid pansies!

Worst? Come on it's Latics, there's a catalogue over 23 seasons! Derby at home Jan '87 was a real shock, we'd been top all season, Derby in 2nd or 3rd came to BP and destroyed us 4-1, this for me was the start of the inconsistency which led us to finish 3rd...we all knew how that would finish!

Nothing can compare to the sensation of FFS! When Hughes scored THAT goal! But for sheer ineptness and crapness it has to be the 3-0 home defeat to Grimsby in Feb '97!

Best: Again too many to mention...but March 9th '93 was special as were the three consecutive wins which secured another season in the Prem - especially when the Villa win was viewed from the Holte End, scary and special at the same time. Been lucky enough to see us win at Maine Road twice but Swindon April '04 will take some beating for me. Not an obvious choice but when JJ scored the all important 2nd goal, I could have cried with relief. A team of kids, rejects and very cheap loanees had managed to survive. The current crop would do well to try and capture some of their spirit - over paid pansies!

What a dreadful game that was - Mendonca and Oster ripped us apart.