Dilema

davegtt

So picture the weekend, Thursday poker night with the boys out til 3am getting hammered, Up friday and in the pub for dinner, head into Peterborough with 14 guys on an end of football season pee up til 4:30am. Saturday all day and all night session Sunday morning at 2:30am I pull. (god knows how the state I was in) spend an hour with her, I remember talking to her and thinking yeah shes nice. So we agree to swap numbers and meet up in the week. Shes been texting me since and everything sounds hunky dory. Im meeting her tonight at 8pm in a pub in town. My only problem now is I dont think I will recognise her :o Ive also found out her last name and who she is related to, meaning I dont want to get involved anymore than I already am so want to turn her down tonight nice and gently. But if I dont recognise her then thats going to go down a little bad. I dont fancy having to meet her brothers :fighting::stretcher::help:

Why not explain to her that you werent in the best possible state the other night and you feel it wouldnt be right as she would only have to put up with your late night drunkeness with your mates, and your constant trips oop north for the football and your high pressure job as a Fighter pilot, you just dont have the time for a relationship at the moment!

But if she fancies making your willy wet a few times a week, then you can say you will take for a ride in your F-15.

Worth a shot, i think???

LOL Beardy I think offering a bird the chance to take a trip in my F-15 to Boundary Park every couple of weeks would be encouraging the gal :wink: LOL

Not if you told her it was a Skoda???

That would put any woman off, oh and it has to be a Skoda Estelle, she will leg it!

Or you could be called Larry and have a big tash and come from San Fran!!! :biker:

You could get absolutely slaughtered again before you meet her gives you too chances. 1) in the same state you remember her, or 2) she recognises you but is appalled by you dribbling, spilling preanuts down your shirt and so on, and she says thanks but no thanks.

Ive also found out her last name and who she is related to, meaning I dont want to get involved anymore than I already am so want to turn her down tonight nice and gently.

Any chance you could be honest?

Any chance you could be honest?

Er yeah sorry love, like you and all that but I dont want to run the risk of ever upsetting you and having to deal with your nutcase brothers... not, I repeat, NOT going to work!!!!

I like Chickers idea though :D

Im just going to meet her (hope its her cause I cant remember exactly what she looks like so best get there early :wink: ) and have a good night but explain it'll go no further and hope I look like Im being nice and honest by saying its unfair to get involved as Im still hung up on my ex. :eek: Fingers crossed, setting off in 10.

Er yeah sorry love, like you and all that but I dont want to run the risk of ever upsetting you and having to deal with your nutcase brothers... not, I repeat, NOT going to work!!!!

I like Chickers idea though :D

Im just going to meet her (hope its her cause I cant remember exactly what she looks like so best get there early :wink: ) and have a good night but explain it'll go no further and hope I look like Im being nice and honest by saying its unfair to get involved as Im still hung up on my ex. :eek: Fingers crossed, setting off in 10.

The Betting Forum opens for business at 19:31 then. I'm going for :wub::cardinal::deal2::naughty::argue::whip:

Went too well if Im honest, She took no notice of the excuse and get out clause :o So I went clubbing with her but drew the line there. I actually had a good time and to be honest Im an idiot and no longer scared for my life (even though I should be :unsure: )