Player we missed last week

Surely we have enough in midfield now, especially s I suspect you may see DJ featuring there as I hope we keep hold of goldbourne

Hazel is about to head into a two match ban so cover certainly needed at CB. Yep know there's Stam ... he's more than likely to pick up an injury at the same time :wink:

I'm not bothered if he's a centre half or a midfielder or whatever, if he's availible and he's better than what we have, then why not (especially as we may not have to pay a lot for him). As Mark points out, Rubes is about to get suspended and I'd bet this Boro youngster is better than Stam and we will need more than one reserve centre half in the final run in- especially with gregan's driving issues still up in the air and Rubes being close to a suspension (Gregan can't be far off either). If he's not better than what we have then I don't see the point but I doubt it.

A talented and adaptable midfielder, with an eye for goal at set-pieces

Good lord no! What are we playing at - someone who can score from corners... ooh no, cant be having that...

Was actually chatting to a Derby fan about thim last night (he actually started the conversation asking what Chris Porter was like...) after I had stopped swearing, he told me they have barely seen this kid play...

So who knows...

Edited by BigfinLatic

Good lord no! What are we playing at - someone who can score from corners... ooh no, cant be having that...

Was actually chatting to a Derby fan about thim last night (he actually started the conversation asking what Chris Porter was like...) after I had stopped swearing, he told me they have barely seen this kid play...

So who knows...

maybe priorities have changed since last night,and the sending off...we may need a keeper in....so there goes the plan,good job we got jones back when we did...

not too sure to be honest what player would be best coming in.

maybe priorities have changed since last night,and the sending off...we may need a keeper in....so there goes the plan,good job we got jones back when we did...

not too sure to be honest what player would be best coming in.

I can't imagine any goalkeeper coming in would be in lieu of another player earmarked, for the same reasons I put last night.