Signing!

maybe he hasnt been brought in to play in defence

I hope you're right because a defender is the last thing we need at the moment...Eardley,Lomax,Hazell,Stam,Gregan,Golbourne, and very soon Jones is more than enough.

Makes me think that Stam might be going out on loan for a month due to a lack of games. If he comes back match fit then it can only be a good move.

This lack of reserve games has been a disaster in terms of players fitness and needs a rethink next season.

Still think we need a playmaker to boost our promo / playoff chances!

:lol:

Like I said...awesome word :D

As I said earlier, I think goals conceded is a good benchmark. so to use your awesome word, last season's defensive partnerships were (in reverse ORDURE):

Trotman/Stam - Gash

Hazell/Stam - More Gash

Gregan/Stam - Yet More Gash

Hazell/Gregan - Scarily large GASH

Gash is a :censored: word!!!

As I said earlier, I think goals conceded is a good benchmark. so to use your awesome word, last season's defensive partnerships were (in reverse ORDURE):

Trotman/Stam - Gash

Hazell/Stam - More Gash

Gregan/Stam - Yet More Gash

Hazell/Gregan - Scarily large GASH

Gash is a :censored: word!!!

Scarily large Gash is poor use of the word. Would you ever describe them as scarily large :censored:?

I would say :censored: is a gash word!

Mike you are getting confused. You have used the word :censored: as a noun. Gash = :censored: as an adjective.

I suppose you could've used it to describe Gregan as a scarily large fanny. However not sure that would be wise.

You are correct in pointing out my error. But, in everyday common language usage, the word :censored: is often used as a noun. So, as today is one of my everdays, I re-iterate that Gregan is a scarily large :censored: but I do draw the line at calling him that other part of the female anatomy that you alluded to.

You are correct in pointing out my error. But, in everyday common language usage, the word :censored: is often used as a noun. So, as today is one of my everdays, I re-iterate that Gregan is a scarily large :censored: but I do draw the line at calling him that other part of the female anatomy that you alluded to.

if he has been brought in purely for cover,as hazell is nearing a suspension then ok,not got a problem with it...

another of shez long term targets,thats seems to be ill get him no matter what.

if he has been brought in to play in midfield,then how the hell must lee be feeling right now.

the difference between this one and jones signing,jones is more than willing to sign for us permanant should we go up,this lad aint.

In the spirit of democracy and to attempt to get this damned thread back on track, can we have a poll to decide whether the word 'gash' should be censored on this site?

Personally I hate it and it has become so overused it's actually starting to offend me.

I'm not a prude, priest or prick by the way.

In the spirit of democracy and to attempt to get this damned thread back on track, can we have a poll to decide whether the word 'gash' should be censored on this site?

Personally I hate it and it has become so overused it's actually starting to offend me.

I'm not a prude, priest or prick by the way.

flag_china.gif

if he has been brought in purely for cover,as hazell is nearing a suspension then ok,not got a problem with it...

another of shez long term targets,thats seems to be ill get him no matter what.

if he has been brought in to play in midfield,then how the hell must lee be feeling right now.

the difference between this one and jones signing,jones is more than willing to sign for us permanant should we go up,this lad aint.

Hines - 57 varieties

It sounds like he can play right back/left back/central defence/goal etc - good cover for a number of positions (if he's any good that is) - on the other hand if he's gash.... :wink:

Was about to mention, most seem to have missed the fact he's played in both full back positions as well as centre half.

Oh, on the point of our favourite word and the earlier stated definitions, does that mean there could be such a thing as a gash gash?