Maher

maher is just as bad in my eyes, good at set pieces thats it ala liddell and pens, although yes to be fair he has done ok last few games, but he is old and too slow to get anywhere near his markers when defending/running back, allott has a little burst of pace at least.

Edited by shefflatic

and he get's dropped for shez's liccle mate danny!

What must be going through Kevs head!

erm..."iv'e moved all the way up here.played some decent games and done well,made a few mistakes but im guessing im just ugly and the gaffer..oh :censored: i meant shez!!! dont fancy me,maybe its because im not bald"

or something like that.

maher is just as bad in my eyes, good at set pieces thats it ala liddell and pens, although yes to be fair he has done ok last few games, but he is old and too slow to get anywhere near his markers when defending/running back, allott has a little burst of pace at least.

Maher is marked when he's defending? :unsure: He must be good....

Another 'mates' jibe I see. :sleeping:

Spot on.

Our only creativity in recent weeks and he's dropped for the teachers pet.

E4e

JSOUT

I've done more 'creative' cr@ps than Maher. Having said that Whitaker has been terrible recently. The lack of intelligence and creativity in the team is amazing. It is almost as bad as the bad old Uncle Ronnie days.

I've done more 'creative' cr@ps than Maher. Having said that Whitaker has been terrible recently. The lack of intelligence and creativity in the team is amazing. It is almost as bad as the bad old Uncle Ronnie days.

Really! read the subheading of the thread he has created 3 of our last 4 goals.

What I'm trying to say is that if we are relying on Maher to be our creative midfield player we are really in trouble. If he is classed as a creative midfielder then I know that we have got BIG problems.

we have had big problems for most of the season,with or without him in the team..the only one true area of the team we have failed to do anything seriously about.

What I'm trying to say is that if we are relying on Maher to be our creative midfield player we are really in trouble. If he is classed as a creative midfielder then I know that we have got BIG problems.

You're digressing. He's no Wellens, Kilkenny or Shez (spit). What he is though is the player who's had a direct hand in three of our last four goals. But we seem to be in such a comfort zone we can afford to drop him.

E4e

JSOUT

Exactly he has done nothing wrong to warrant being dropped. Has been our most consistent player recently and has been dropped for Whitaker who has faded quicker than Gary McDonald.

Creativity is a problem your right, yet we sign a unproven defender from Middlesbrough just as Eardley- in my opinion was starting to show some form. And a young right winger from Chelsea when we already have Liddell, Lee (i think), Taylor and Smalley who can play there.

Madnessssssss!!!!

and if we have to rely on Danny Whit..........

What exactly??

Shez has been saying since the summer he was going to bring in a creative midfielder. It's late February and we're still waiting.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Fair enough as has been said he is no Wellens and playing him over whittaker wouldn't have solved all our problems as 9 others didn't turn up I will reserve baiting Deane Smalley who atleast look like he might make something happen tonight we might have seen a good set piece though.

You're digressing. He's no Wellens, Kilkenny or Shez (spit). What he is though is the player who's had a direct hand in three of our last four goals. But we seem to be in such a comfort zone we can afford to drop him.

E4e

JSOUT

Nik that is what I can't understand. It is Shez's position where we have the problem how can he not see that? It is pretty obvious to everyone who went tonight that our problem stems from midfield. He (Shez) is making so many mistakes at the moment it laughable. Inconsistent team selection, as you've said why not pick a player who is in form? Why take of 2 strikers and replace with 2 (young and inexperienced) strikers. Why not go for it and throw an extra striker on? We are so predictable to play against. Ball to midfield, midfielder switches play to the winger, winger cuts inside and carries on running until they meet a defender.

1/ Why can't see we need a creative midfielder?

2/ If he can why hasn't he got one in? We seem to have loanees in every other position?

3/ Why doesn't he give Lee a try? Can he be any worse than Whitaker was tonight?

4/ He is not progressing as a manager his tactics are the same as they were last season and the season before.

Yes that sadly is the problem!!

He is our most creative midfielder though as he is the only one willing to go through the middle as well as wide.

Allott and Whits far to predictable! its always to the wings over and over and over and over again.

While not ideal, Mahar needs toplay in the centre and Whits needs to just stay away from the team altogether.

And they're all coming out of your gob.

When Whitaker was in form at the start of the season what position where we in the league? Suddenly Maher is the creative genius in the team and look at our recent results. Whitaker played abysmally last night, but if we go in to the playoffs (which is looking increasingly unlikely) with Maher as the playmaker do you honestly believe we will be successful? As for your comment about the cr@p coming from my gob. Congratulations on stringing a sentence together. I found your post very interesting and informative.

Edited by CD's Orange Heels

When Whitaker was in form at the start of the season what position where we in the league? Suddenly Maher is the creative genius in the team and look at our recent results. Whitaker played abysmally last night, but if we go in to the playoffs (which is looking increasingly unlikely) with Maher as the playmaker do you honestly believe we will be successful? As for your comment about the cr@p coming from my gob. Congratulations on stringing a sentence together. I found your post very interesting and informative.

Which is more than I found yours. Maher set up both goals in our previous home game and set up the first goal at Yeovil. Obviously not creative enough for you but it will do for me. If you don't want daft replies you shouldn't make daft comments like "I've done more 'creative' cr@ps than Maher".