Leeds Tickets for Sale

Anyone interested in buying 2 tickets for the Leeds match? I am watching from the pub (at least you can adjust the colour settings :huh: )

PM me if so.

Cheers

Debating whether to bother myself, I keep trying to snap myself out of this indifference towards going to games. The odd good performance helps but it's becoming increasingly hard to drag myself to BP. It's habit rather than enjoyment, my late teens and early twenties were spent watching us hit the depths and I tell you what at least we knew we were :censored:e rather than the season after season of under-achieving wankers we have had to put up with since Ritchie was fired.

Debating whether to bother myself, I keep trying to snap myself out of this indifference towards going to games. The odd good performance helps but it's becoming increasingly hard to drag myself to BP. It's habit rather than enjoyment, my late teens and early twenties were spent watching us hit the depths and I tell you what at least we knew we were :censored:e rather than the season after season of under-achieving wankers we have had to put up with since Ritchie was fired.

not going meself,on shifts so have to make do with telly im affraid...least you can turn it over when its :censored: instead of having to sit there cant you.

i think after last two games and possibly saturdays,a lot more wont bother that may have been persuaded.

Look at the feeling befor the leicester game .... many didn't attend that after poor performance in the home game before. Hope you wrong to stay away :wink:

its his choice,he can do as he pleases..if people dont want to go to the match because they have become dissalusioned with things fair enough.

Look at the feeling befor the leicester game .... many didn't attend that after poor performance in the home game before. Hope you wrong to stay away :wink:

I also sincerely hope I am wrong to stay away :wink:

While I understand the club's stance on letting Leeds have the whole of the RRE, it doesn't make it right or mean that I have to like it. They can do without my support for one match.

Hopefully someone else will want to go and watch from the paddock.

I can understand people are unable to go to games at BP for all sorts of reasons - if it was a meeting, we could submit their apologies. However, in the case of those who make a deliberate decision not to go, even though they're able, I'm curious genuinely about why they feel the need to come on here to tell us they're not going. Even in one case to the extent of looking forward to us being outsung on TV by Leeds.

Do they want us to try to coax them into changing their minds? Is it that they have a guilty conscience about deliberately refusing to go? Are they trying to persuade others to stop going? Is it a protest against the Club, management or players? It could be any or all of these reasons, but why tell us they're not going? It baffles me!

I'm not trying to lecture anyone about needing to keep the Faith and get behind the team. I've given up preaching that gospel for Lent. I'm just curious about broadcasting their rejection of Latics.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

I can understand people are unable to go to games at BP for all sorts of reasons - if it was a meeting, we could submit their apologies. However, in the case of those who make a deliberate decision not to go, even though they're able, I'm curious genuinely about why they feel the need to come on here to tell us they're not going. Even in one case to the extent of looking forward to us being outsung on TV by Leeds.

Do they want us to try to coax them into changing their minds? Is it that they have a guilty conscience about deliberately refusing to go? Are they trying to persuade others to stop going? Is it a protest against the Club, management or players? It could be any or all of these reasons, but why tell us they're not going? It baffles me!

I'm not trying to lecture anyone about needing to keep the Faith and get behind the team. I've given up preaching that gospel for Lent. I'm just curious about broadcasting their rejection of Latics.

im working,and woulddnt get to work on time...cant speak for anyone else but if it was at all possible i would be there,much prefer live games to tv.

Well to be fair, in Rick's case it's because he's trying to sell his tickets..........

Well to be fair, in Rick's case it's because he's trying to sell his tickets..........

I appreciate that. As I understand it, even though Rick is pissed off over the RRE situation, he still went to the trouble of swapping his tickets for the paddock, but has now decided to stay in the pub instead. He could have returned his tickets to BP for a refund without telling us about it but, fair enough, he's trying to save himself that trouble by selling them on here.

I'm still curious about feeling the need to announce deliberate non-attendance.

Try reading the title of the post. I want to sell the tickets if possible. It is not rocket science.

When people openly post about the shocking attendance that was last night - then state that "oh, well we know they'll all be out for Leeds" - Then you've invited the post in return begging to differ. Something which you couldn't quite grasp.

As for liking the prospect of Leeds outsinging Latics. Not in the slightest but it's not going to happen. Again, something which you didnt quite grasp.

Reasons for not going on monday.

1) I couldnt give a stuff about it being Leeds. I hate Bury more.

2) The football on show doesnt warrant value for money.

3) Had the option of the only stand left in BP I like watching game's from taken away.

4) I've come away from so many games disillusioned with the club after one mediocre performance after another, with the same old cr*p churned out that doesnt have any impact.

5) 90 minute's football isnt the sole reason why I go to Latics.

......and on and on.

I appreciate that. As I understand it, even though Rick is pissed off over the RRE situation, he still went to the trouble of swapping his tickets for the paddock, but has now decided to stay in the pub instead. He could have returned his tickets to BP for a refund without telling us about it but, fair enough, he's trying to save himself that trouble by selling them on here.

These are not my tickets. I decided not to swap my ST for a match ticket, but 2 of my friends did. As they are STs, you cannot get a refund from the club. If someone else wants to go and is willing to pay for them, then great.

OK with you?

These are not my tickets. I decided not to swap my ST for a match ticket, but 2 of my friends did. As they are STs, you cannot get a refund from the club. If someone else wants to go and is willing to pay for them, then great.

OK with you?

Anyone interested in buying 2 tickets for the Leeds match? I am watching from the pub (at least you can adjust the colour settings :huh: )

PM me if so.

Cheers

Sorry for misinterpreting your original post, which read to me as though you were selling your tickets because you were watching the match from the pub.

Now I know they're not your tickets, I'm even more curious about why you needed to tell us you were watching from the pub.

Sorry for misinterpreting your original post, which read to me as though you were selling your tickets because you were watching the match from the pub.

Now I know they're not your tickets, I'm even more curious about why you needed to tell us you were watching from the pub.

Times are hard at the moment, people don't know if they've got a job from one week to the next - the one constant they have is Latics, when people see :censored:e like they have been doing pretty much for the last four months people become disillusioned and vote with their feet, rightly or wrongly. The be all and end all in the majority of people's lives is not lying awake at night worrying about whether they will be outsung by Leeds fans! Yes we support the team, that's apparent and the one constant but people predominantly go to games to be entertained - the club have failed to keep their side of the bargain, so people are saying "if those overpaid losers can't be arsed neither can I", simple as - ask any lapsed Latics supporter and i'm sure their comments will be similar.

I've paid for my season ticket, the club have my money. I've swapped my tickets for the paddock on Monday. Not really decided if I can give up a precious evening to watch that load of :censored:e. My life's :censored: enough at the moment without having to sit through that again.

Edited by oafcprozac

does it really matter.....

we can all be happy clappy lovin it style fans each n every game...

and i wasnt apologising for not going either....if i go i go.if i dont fancy it or can afford it i wont....i dont need yours or anybody else's permission or acceptance to justify why i wouldnt go.

i didnt go last night either,but im not hung up over it like some.

Only reason it'll be near a sell out is thanks to the only set of fans who'll be heard on the tele. "United. Leeds."

I know loads of people who werent there tonight who've been more than a dozen away's this season for various reasons...

Best keep it quiet about their plans for the Leeds game too - You know. The very one you said they'd be all coming out of the woodwork for.

"Can You Hear The Oldham Sing???"......

When people openly post about the shocking attendance that was last night - then state that "oh, well we know they'll all be out for Leeds" - Then you've invited the post in return begging to differ. Something which you couldn't quite grasp.

As for liking the prospect of Leeds outsinging Latics. Not in the slightest but it's not going to happen. Again, something which you didnt quite grasp.

Reasons for not going on monday.

1) I couldnt give a stuff about it being Leeds. I hate Bury more.

2) The football on show doesnt warrant value for money.

3) Had the option of the only stand left in BP I like watching game's from taken away.

4) I've come away from so many games disillusioned with the club after one mediocre performance after another, with the same old cr*p churned out that doesnt have any impact.

5) 90 minute's football isnt the sole reason why I go to Latics.

......and on and on.

So that I can grasp it, are you saying Leeds fans are going to outsing Latics fans on Monday, or are you saying that won't happen?

Times are hard at the moment, people don't know if they've got a job from one week to the next - the one constant they have is Latics, when people see :censored:e like they have been doing pretty much for the last four months people become disillusioned and vote with their feet, rightly or wrongly. The be all and end all in the majority of people's lives is not lying awake at night worrying about whether they will be outsung by Leeds fans! Yes we support the team, that's apparent and the one constant but people predominantly go to games to be entertained - the club have failed to keep their side of the bargain, so people are saying "if those overpaid losers can't be arsed neither can I", simple as - ask any lapsed Latics supporter and i'm sure their comments will be similar.

I've paid for my season ticket, the club have my money. I've swapped my tickets for the paddock on Monday. Not really decided if I can give up a precious evening to watch that load of :censored:e. My life's :censored: enough at the moment without having to sit through that again.

just one point....the club havent failed to keep there side of the bargain....the manager and team may have,im sure tta's are just as equally if not more so frustrated than we are.

after all if we stop going we save ourself £20 a game..just think how much money they have invested and continue to invest then get repaid in the style and way they currently are being.

does it really matter.....

we can all be happy clappy lovin it style fans each n every game...

and i wasnt apologising for not going either....if i go i go.if i dont fancy it or can afford it i wont....i dont need yours or anybody else's permission or acceptance to justify why i wouldnt go.

i didnt go last night either,but im not hung up over it like some.

That's what I'm saying, if you go, you go, if you don't, you don't, but all I'm saying is why do those who don't go have to tell us why?

just one point....the club havent failed to keep there side of the bargain....the manager and team may have,im sure tta's are just as equally if not more so frustrated than we are.

after all if we stop going we save ourself £20 a game..just think how much money they have invested and continue to invest then get repaid in the style and way they currently are being.

Sorry swap club for team/manager. TTA have more than put their money where their mouth's are...

Roll on Friday Rummy, get to see a team give their all - like last Sunday.

I'll be there my man - and hopefully at the Manly game n'all to cheer on Jamie Lyon...

The wife's going bonkers. Ahh well, she's getting to watch the Ting-Tings tomorrow night :lol: