Leeds Tickets for Sale

What a load of bollocks this thread is. Rick gets the OWTB version of the Spanish Inquisition after trying to sell some sodding tickets...

Makes me want to vomit.

Perhaps Diego wants me to tell him that it is because of people like him that I aint going :wink:

Perhaps Diego wants me to tell him that it is because of people like him that I aint going :wink:

You miss my point. It's quite simple and no need to make anyone want to vomit. Not only do I not wish to know why you're not going, but also I don't want you to tell me in the first place that your're not going.

I was just baffled why people who are not going seem to want to tell us about it.

So that I can grasp it, are you saying Leeds fans are going to outsing Latics fans on Monday, or are you saying that won't happen?

It will happen, but quite frankly. I couldnt give a flying. That last one was rushed because I was still at work and asked to do something, so had no chance to glance read before posting.

Like it or not, the Latics matchday experience the past 5 years has generally been spoilt by the actual 90 minutes football. Particularly home games. Which the majority of the time has been like a morgue with absolutely nothing to get excited over. It certainly aint like the stuff I remember which got me hooked as a kid. The amount of passionless performances is inexcusable. I've seen better football at lower league and amatuer level.

"It's Latics Jim, but not as we know it."

Super Fan.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

It will happen, but quite frankly. I couldnt give a flying. That last one was rushed because I was still at work and asked to do something, so had no chance to glance read before posting.

Like it or not, the Latics matchday experience the past 15 years has generally been spoilt by the actual 90 minutes football. Particularly home games. Which the majority of the time has been like a morgue with absolutely nothing to get excited over. It certainly aint like the stuff I remember which got me hooked as a kid. The amount of passionless performances is inexcusable. I've seen better football at lower league and amatuer level.

"It's Latics Jim, but not as we know it."

Super Fan.

Partly due to the :censored:e on the pitch and partly due to the fact that BP died when it became all-seater in 1994.

You miss my point. It's quite simple and no need to make anyone want to vomit. Not only do I not wish to know why you're not going, but also I don't want you to tell me in the first place that your're not going.

I was just baffled why people who are not going seem to want to tell us about it.

Some would say they don't want you to tell them you've been thrown out of a pub at the end of most of your posts for a week... but you tell them! :wink::lol::D

Some would say they don't want you to tell them you've been thrown out of a pub at the end of most of your posts for a week... but you tell them! :wink::lol::D

At least 60% of the references to the pub incident are made to me not by me, giving the impression that it's a boring ongoing saga - a good diversionary tactic to get away from the discussion. I don't mind people having a joke - I can take it. I was told not to raise it any more and as a result rmembers never got to read the full story. B)

Please feel free not to repond to posts if you don't want to.

PS If you DO want to buy the tickets then fine, if you DON'T, then I don't particularly want to hear if you do or don't want to know whether I am going to the match or not, or indeed why.

I can understand people are unable to go to games at BP for all sorts of reasons - if it was a meeting, we could submit their apologies. However, in the case of those who make a deliberate decision not to go, even though they're able, I'm curious genuinely about why they feel the need to come on here to tell us they're not going. Even in one case to the extent of looking forward to us being outsung on TV by Leeds.

Do they want us to try to coax them into changing their minds? Is it that they have a guilty conscience about deliberately refusing to go? Are they trying to persuade others to stop going? Is it a protest against the Club, management or players? It could be any or all of these reasons, but why tell us they're not going? It baffles me!

I'm not trying to lecture anyone about needing to keep the Faith and get behind the team. I've given up preaching that gospel for Lent. I'm just curious about broadcasting their rejection of Latics.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

ere ere !!!!!!!!!!!!! well said dont go but we dont have to know!!!

ere ere !!!!!!!!!!!!! well said dont go but we dont have to know!!!

Perhaps I'll tell everyone on here when I AM going to the match.

To be honest though, I still think it'd be beyond many on here the deduce from that, the games I don't go to.