My name is Andrew

And in light of the last few days, Im going to join forces with Leezy and clap happily about our next two matches aginst clubs in the top 6. I refuse to acceptthat the other clubs in similar positions are geared up any better opr are more consisitent than us....... lets have one last push .... two 6 ponters coming up !!!! Come on you Blues

And in light of the last few days, Im going to join forces with Leezy and clap happily about our next two matches aginst clubs in the top 6. I refuse to acceptthat the other clubs in similar positions are geared up any better opr are more consisitent than us....... lets have one last push .... two 6 ponters coming up !!!! Come on you Blues

I will happy clap if Shez picks a team that can win the game

Fleming

Eardley Hazzell Gregan Jones

Taylor Maher Smalley

Windass

Kabba Hughes

That attitude will not win you many friends on here. :grin:

I agree with Razza formation wise, but on who`s in there. I`d go for something like:

Fleming

Eardley, Gregan, Hazell, Jones

Maher, Allott, Lee

Lidds

Hughes, Smalley

Cant quite make my mind up who should play behind the striker, because last couple of games Windass, Taylor and Whitts have been poor. I`ve gone for Lidds because i think he`d do well there, as we all know he can produce moments of class and just playing in that hole would save the legs etc. For me, the team needs to be picked on form, and the likes of Taylor and Windass aren`t producing at the moment.

I agree with Razza formation wise, but on who`s in there. I`d go for something like:

Fleming

Maher, Allott, Lee

Lidds

Hughes, Smalley

Cant quite make my mind up who should play behind the striker, because last couple of games Windass, Taylor and Whitts have been poor. I`ve gone for Lidds because i think he`d do well there, as we all know he can produce moments of class and just playing in that hole would save the legs etc. For me, the team needs to be picked on form, and the likes of Taylor and Windass aren`t producing at the moment.

If we're going off form you best drop Hughes aswell

I will happy clap if Shez picks a team that can win the game

Fleming

Eardley Hazzell Gregan Jones

Taylor Maher Smalley

Windass

Kabba Hughes

The old Joe Royle theory that you'll score 4 but we'll score 5!!!! I like it ..... other than it's missing a couple of yarddogs in the middle.

OK who fits the discription of a happy clapper

A happy clapper is seriously religious person, most often used in connection with reference to a re-born or new-born christian. :cardinal:

unt.jpg

he will play:

fleming

hines hazell gregan golbourne

allott maher taylor

windass

smalley hughes

Daniel jones isnt fit and if it was me id have eardley at right back but it wont will it and id actually be tempted to go 442 for the opening half hour or so

Fleming

Maher, Allott, Lee

Lidds

Hughes, Smalley

I hate to open a can of worms, but maybe there is a case for Lidds coming back in. Our best form all season was when he was in the side and even his biggest doubters on here were eating humble pie. Also....

I note Andy Liddell is currently top of our assists table and joint second with Taylor in the goals table. He is just 10th in the starts table, and always 'takes care of the ball'. Maybe that's why Shez is so pally?

Quality counts, if only he wouldn't point. ^_^

Having said that Smalley is playing well, and I wouldn't leave Taylor out. Also haven't we signed some fella called Flavio or Fabio or something?

EDIT - All those suggesting teams without Allott must be bloody mental. :lol:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

I think Lidds would work well just between the front 2. I think a midfield 3 is a must, atleast to start off with as we need to dominate and win the midfield battle.

we arnt gonna dominate with 3 against ther 4 thats why i reckon we go 442 for the opening half hour or so cos they are gonna come at us from the start. is anybody going tomorrow??