Hello Shez Hello Play Offs

it all seems better now doesn't it the trouble is we all know the score now on monday...

its about time our whole mentality needs to change and aim for an automatic spot, playoffs would be nice but automatically would be better, its not just latics who keep shooting themselves in the foot, the league is a mystery with everyone beating everyone so from the bigwigs down to shez, the players and the fans we need to be positive and KEEP THE FAITH. football is a funny old game so you never know. its not that far away and one team needs to step it up, why not us?

I think you mean Leeds are coming good now Beckford is back.......

.....although Gregan will have him in his back pocket as usual :wedgie:

I can't help but worry that Gregan's gonna overcompensate for the pink kit by kicking Beckford up in the air and getting sent off in the first 5 minutes.

I'll be sticking some money on taylor to score though, with him scoring a last minute winner today it looks like a re-run of the start of the season.

I can't help but worry that Gregan's gonna overcompensate for the pink kit by kicking Beckford up in the air and getting sent off in the first 5 minutes.

I'll be sticking some money on taylor to score though, with him scoring a last minute winner today it looks like a re-run of the start of the season.

i had a bet on latics to win 3-2 today with latics losing at half time.... oh well il take the 3-2 and as for the fiver i lost, im going to add to that loss with the rest of my money on sh1tloads of ale!!!!! oh when the blues.........

i had a bet on latics to win 3-2 today with latics losing at half time.... oh well il take the 3-2 and as for the fiver i lost, im going to add to that loss with the rest of my money on sh1tloads of ale!!!!! oh when the blues.........

Jonathan Howson sent off for Leeds does this mean hes suspended for Monday, good little player

its about time our whole mentality needs to change and aim for an automatic spot, playoffs would be nice but automatically would be better, its not just latics who keep shooting themselves in the foot, the league is a mystery with everyone beating everyone so from the bigwigs down to shez, the players and the fans we need to be positive and KEEP THE FAITH. football is a funny old game so you never know. its not that far away and one team needs to step it up, why not us?

I totally agree with you on that.

I think 2nd place is still there to be grabbed.

We need to put 5 or 6 wins together and really put pressure on MKD.

Then that will really test their mettle as well as ours.

Come on Latics you can do it.

2 yellows. Think that means the suspension starts in a week. I may be wrong though

Misses Monday night.

PLAYERS SENT OFF UNDER LAW 12 (7)

A Player who is dismissed from the Field of Play for receiving a second caution in the

same match will be suspended automatically from FTCM commencing forthwith, until

such time as his Club’s First Team has completed its next FTCM.

FTCM = first team competitive match.

Full linky

Edited by opinions4u

Yes, but he wasn't dismissed?

Jermaine Beckford opened the scoring against his old club from Jonny Howson's cross, before Bradley Johnson saw his deflected shot make it 2-0.

But Gary Hooper capitalised on some poor defending to pull one back, before he ran through unchallenged to level.

Beckford hammered in from 12 yards to win it before Leeds had Howson sent off for two bookable offences.

Oh yes he was.

Edited by opinions4u