Taylor

Could hear on the commentary at the end when we scored the cockney commentators in the background saying Taylor was the best player on the pitch. Good to see (hear) that he put in a good performance I thought he had gone off the boil a bit after another long season. Hopefully back to his best for the run in!

Great result

Edited by wozz_oafc

Could hear on the commentary at the end when we scored the cockney commentators in the background saying Taylor was the best player on the pitch. Good to see (hear) that he put in a good performance I thought he had gone off the boil a bit after another long season. Hopefully back to his best for the run in!

Great result

Skysports said MOM Taylor scored the winner and fully deserved. About time he pulled his finger out and realised he needs to start playing again

Great result

chris taylor on monday night....... orange hair, pink kit, give him some green boots and then let him score, he would look like a right bell end but the leeds fans grey faces when he scores will be priceless!

chris taylor on monday night....... orange hair, pink kit, give him some green boots and then let him score, he would look like a right bell end but the leeds fans grey faces when he scores will be priceless!
he can borrow windass' pink boots, windass won't be needing them

Skysports said MOM Taylor scored the winner and fully deserved. About time he pulled his finger out and realised he needs to start playing again

although his performances of late havent exactly been classic one....he always tries and wears his heart on his sleeve where latics are concerned

he is a sensative lad and has spent the whole of january :censored:ting himself in case a club put a big offer in and the club accepted it....

think there one or 4 others who could do with pulling there fingers out first so to speak.

Great result

He's quality. Just cause he hits a bad patch you have to stick with him cause he will come good again. Just as well Sheza didn't listen to the 'drop Taylor' brigade eh?

Work with a couple of Millwall fans at Heathrow - Suffice to say I'm not goin in the cargo shed tonight. They drive forklifts! :wink:

He's quality. Just cause he hits a bad patch you have to stick with him cause he will come good again. Just as well Sheza didn't listen to the 'drop Taylor' brigade eh?

Work with a couple of Millwall fans at Heathrow - Suffice to say I'm not goin in the cargo shed tonight. They drive forklifts! :wink:

Is that you mr kennedy?

Taylor back to form? Strange that? For me there is one simple reason....

Danny jones is back.

Gives tayls the freedom to get back to what he does best - scaring the crap out of defence.

Not strictly true though as he spent the majority of the game of the right hand side.

Stayed on the pitch at the end milking it long after the other players had left. Brilliant.

Also worth noting that it was an excellent tactical choice by Shez. He'd played the majority of the game on the right, so if he;d noit have changed it wouldn't have scored the goal as he came running in from the left. All credit to Maher (I think - was pissed!) for the top quality cross though.

Not strictly true though as he spent the majority of the game of the right hand side.

And I think that played some part in Jones playing a much more orthodox LB role, he didn't get forward half as much as he did with Taylor in front of him. Interesting that Taylor seemed to cut inside from the right as much as he does from the left... I'm not sure how much evidence there is that he would ever be the touchline-hugging right winger of so many people's imagination if he was given a run there. It's a great option to have to swap wingers though.

He seems to be worrying the leeds scum enough

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=153954

Love all the comments about him being crap, overrated, lightweight etc etc. Seem to remember my Leeds-supporting mates saying something similar earlier in the season, then mumbling 'huh yeah well enjoy it while it lasts we'll be signing him in january' after the game at elland road. I'm also looking forward to them turning a blind eye to the fact that trundell's playing for them and chanting 'you fat b*****d' at Gregan tomorrow. Now that, Alanis, is irony.

im more worried about our midfield. hopefully kilkenny plays as the oldham side are very good at getting the ball down and playing nice passing football, we need proper footballers to compete aginst that. kilkenny and delph are the only two players at our club who can pass a ball.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: