Attendance

Just looked at the attendance from last years game and compared it to tonights.

Last year the attendance v Leeds was 10054

Tonight it was 7835

Therefore 2219 fewer.

If we use an average ticket price of £15 that is a shortfall of over £30k.

Did the club reveal what the sky money is worth?

I believe the TV fee is in the region of £40k.

A 10k profit over last season then? Not a lot really is it? Still. The rest of the world saw us play in Pink and support a great cause so WTF? My mate in Ann Arbor Michigan spent the first 15 thinking it was a rugby game. They rang me to clarify. Bloody Americans!!! :grin:

SKY definitely meant a lot didn't turn up...know a lot myself who stayed in the pub. Leeds would normally sell out the entire RRE and some more, but probably only just over 3,000 of them (officially) here tonight.

SKY definitely meant a lot didn't turn up...know a lot myself who stayed in the pub. Leeds would normally sell out the entire RRE and some more, but probably only just over 3,000 of them (officially) here tonight.

definatly more than 2800 of them showed tonight but why did some feel the need to go in our end with easy over a 1000 scum tickets unsold?

definatly more than 2800 of them showed tonight but why did some feel the need to go in our end with easy over a 1000 scum tickets unsold?

I think (could be wrong) that its something to do with the way they have to apply for away tickets?

Think they have to pay 30quid to become an away member to get tickets for away games from the club, so some always god in home end.

A 10k profit over last season then? Not a lot really is it? Still. The rest of the world saw us play in Pink and support a great cause so WTF? My mate in Ann Arbor Michigan spent the first 15 thinking it was a rugby game. They rang me to clarify. Bloody Americans!!! :grin:

Must have spent that on all the cop's there tonight. I dont think they would have had that many cop's at the final on sunday

My brother watched it on Sky and said it was like watching rugby union with all the hoofing.