Rubbish all round

Hazells..........stupid school boy error cost us the game , no-one else

it finished us before we even started.

One stupid error is no excuse for that pile of dog turd today....Yes Hazell cocked up but we have not looked dabgerous going forward for months. We have no creativity and cause teams no problems what so ever. We just pussy foot around waiting for a break to come no determination no drive no nothing....dog sh*t

He's been :censored:e for weeks mate, too many don't see it, he's cost us a fair few goals since Christmas.

totally agree, he has a bit of pace, but he hoofs it pointlessly when he has it.and has looked poor for weeks (never gets mentioned)

Gregan defended fairly well today aswell, countless back post headers when needed, but that will have been missed aswell.

anyway sod them, they are not ruining my weekend, im going out

totally agree, he has a bit of pace, but he hoofs it pointlessly when he has it.and has looked poor for weeks (never gets mentioned)

Gregan defended fairly well today aswell, countless back post headers when needed, but that will have been missed aswell.

anyway sod them, they are not ruining my weekend, im going out

Gregan hoofs it a hell of a lot too. He also seems to make a lot of his headers look more vital/dramatic due to mis-judging the ball and then having to re-adjust at the last second.

Hazell's fault we lost.

The team's fault we didn't draw or win.

Colchester's fault they weren't 3 up by half time. We were very shakey in the first half.

the buck stops at the manager.

he cant motivate them to play,simple as...we have a very decent team,but he cant get them to play as a team,so he has to shoulder the blame.

hazells fault for the goal....but what did shez do.....just stood there with that stupid look on his face,if it was me and one of my players did that i would be half way down the touchline wanting to know what the feck he was playing at....i would be stood there screaming for them to get the ball down on the floor and play it round and through them....encouraging them to get forward when needed and to take the game to them....not standing there like a friggin statue,hands in pockets or behind his back looking at the floor or his watch....

the buck stops at the manager.

he cant motivate them to play,simple as...we have a very decent team,but he cant get them to play as a team,so he has to shoulder the blame.

hazells fault for the goal....but what did shez do.....just stood there with that stupid look on his face,if it was me and one of my players did that i would be half way down the touchline wanting to know what the feck he was playing at....i would be stood there screaming for them to get the ball down on the floor and play it round and through them....encouraging them to get forward when needed and to take the game to them....not standing there like a friggin statue,hands in pockets or behind his back looking at the floor or his watch....

Lets be serious though, none of that would have made a difference. None of that would have put the ball in the net. I agree a certain amount of blame lies with the manager but the players have to take responsibility aswell.

Gregan hoofs it a hell of a lot too. He also seems to make a lot of his headers look more vital/dramatic due to mis-judging the ball and then having to re-adjust at the last second.

Gregan's not perfect by any means..but....If he wasn't in the side we would really struggle at the back.

He's our best defender by a mile.

Why do Eardley and Hazell continually hoof it up field to nobody, and why after 3/4 of the season, have the coaching staff not sorted it!!

We can see it from the stands every flamin week so why can't Shez ffs!!!!!

First half must be the worst display ive ever seen from a latics team colchester must have been gutted they was not 4 or 5 up and thats no exageration, there's just no urgency in the side whatsoever and as for creativity well forget it!!!! i cant understand after a first half like that why the hell they are not coming out with a fast tempo and really giving it a go! i mean surely sheridan kicked there arses at half time and they should be coming out pumped up for it, they slightly improved fair enough but not good enough im affraid. We wont even hang on to the play off play no doubt about it

Lets be serious though, none of that would have made a difference. None of that would have put the ball in the net. I agree a certain amount of blame lies with the manager but the players have to take responsibility aswell.

oh i dont know,yes the players know themself that there playing awful...but surely they must look to the bench for a bit of support or guidance from the manager and or the assistant manager...otherwise they get the mentallity of,well if there not bawling and shouting at us we cant be that bad then.

when one of our players went down it was the perfect oppertunity to beckon a couple of players over in the guise of a drink to have a word and say something to them,give them some instructions or something.....but to just stand there and do nothing is called not doing your job properly..

Gregan's not perfect by any means..but....If he wasn't in the side we would really struggle at the back.

He's our best defender by a mile.

Why do Eardley and Hazell continually hoof it up field to nobody, and why after 3/4 of the season, have the coaching staff not sorted it!!

We can see it from the stands every flamin week so why can't Shez ffs!!!!!

Why indeed.

Eardley would be a fine player if he stopped playing the 50 yard diagonal ball to err the other side of the pitch somewhere. Keep it short and simple Neal.

The team would be better if they offered each other more options. The throw-in for me sums this up. One player surrounded by 3 defenders says he wants it. 8 other outfield players clearly don't want it. This isn't about leadership on the pitch. This is about being lazy or working hard.

Colchester's work rate was higher than ours today. Much as I dislike Paul Lambert, he has them playing some good football.

Sheridan used to have Latics playing the same way.

Didn't go today, but I feel the players have definitely let Shez AND the fans down over the last few months. Unfortunately for Shez, he will be one who cops for it.

So whats happened then??

Lewis Alessandra doesn't start. That's what.

I'm not saying LA is the be all and end all. He isn't.

But he gives more to the side than Windass. He gives more to the midfield than Kabba. He gives more to Hughes than Ormerod or Byfield.

Lewis Alessandra doesn't start. That's what.

I'm not saying LA is the be all and end all. He isn't.

But he gives more to the side than Windass. He gives more to the midfield than Kabba. He gives more to Hughes than Ormerod or Byfield.

Agreee 100%,so who is to blame??

Twer my fault I tell yer, I used a fork to eat my pie for the first time. Proper gay I must have looked as there were loads of empty seats around me. And I could have swore Hazell was eyeing me up just after KO