MK Drinking Arrangements

What are most people planning on doing?

It seems from Diego's review MK directions etc. thread, that the two real options are to drink in the centre of MK or to head for Bletchley. Both options probably mean getting a taxi to the ground.

Has anyone made any solid arrangements about what pub you are heading for?

Ps. Just to clarify, this is the drinking arrangements for the fans. No doubt the players will be making their own arrangements. Perhaps if they travel down on Friday night, someone could give one of the lads a call on Saturday morning and find out which the best pubs are :o

Edited by Latics & England

www.dog-track.co.uk/milton-keynes.html

Ironically, when I lived down south, I went to a works do at Milton Keynes dog track. One of the big bosses (bloke unfortunatley) decided to strip off to impress the women folk and was kickedthe:censored:outof by the bouncers and ended up with a broken rib.

It all goes off at the dogs it seems.

I think we should simply combine the dogs with footy, with the track going round the pitch and races and games occuring concurrently. All sorts of possibilitites about ground shares, multiple bets e.t.c

And no doubt loads of very offisde behaviour before, after and during.

Lets move BP to Belle Vue, they love us there already

Ironically, when I lived down south, I went to a works do at Milton Keynes dog track. One of the big bosses (bloke unfortunatley) decided to strip off to impress the women folk and was kickedthe:censored:outof by the bouncers and ended up with a broken rib.

It all goes off at the dogs it seems.

Did he have red hair!! :grin::grin:

Hi,

Not a lot of pubs around the ground. There's The Beacon on the Mount Farm estate just behind the stadium which has generally been used by the home fans, and is welcoming to away fans, but it's a dump. A 10-15 minute walk from the ground is The Enigma Tavern; at Ikea, facing away from the ground, turn left and there's a roundabout. Go over it and then fork right (there's an underpass if walking). Head under the bridge and keep going straight on, you'll see it on your left.

If you fork left/straight on after the roundabout, you could head for Fenny Stratford which is about five minutes walk and has a couple of pubs and a chippy.

Also, is there a fan that would be interested in doing a pre-match interview tonight or tomorrow? For www.mkdons.thefootballnetwork.net, cheers.

Edited by cowsheddon

Also, is there a fan that would be interested in doing a pre-match interview tonight or tomorrow? For www.mkdons.thefootballnetwork.net, cheers.

Just seen this, would have helped you out if noone else did in the end.

What ever happened to the IWAOF feature on this site?