Head physio Marc Czuczman

don't know if this is a :titanic: but just found out that Head physio Marc Czuczman is a leeds scum fan ,my space marc czuczman could it be he in fixing the team to lose ,so scum get our place in the playoffs?

football Team : Leeds United fan, worked there for a bit, from Cleethorpes so always keep an eye on Grimsby Town (worked there too), til recently I worked at Walsall FC so always gonna be following their results, but now at Oldham so will keep an eye on them from the bench haha!
Edited by boboafc

could it be he in fixing the team to lose ,so scum get our place in the playoffs?

Is this why Taylor played against Leeds despite carrying an ankle/thigh* injury?

(* delete where applicable)

"I think we should be told" :grin:

PS Can we have a poll about the number of conspiracy theories surrounding Latics at the moment?

don't know if this is a :titanic: but just found out that Head physio Marc Czuczman is a leeds scum fan ,my space marc czuczman could it be he in fixing the team to lose ,so scum get our place in the playoffs?

Nah, someone said that Shez and Tommy used to play for Leeds and that's why every effort is being made to let them have our place in the Play-offs.

Guest sheridans_world

Come on bob, you cant go saying stuff like that.

This guys a professional, Shez is a Leeds fan too you know? Granted we might not be playing the best at the moment but we've beat em tiwce at Elland road in the last two seasons.

Think you're way off the mark!

This guys a professional, Shez is a Leeds fan too you know? Granted we might not be playing the best at the moment but we've beat em tiwce at Elland road in the last two seasons.

Shez is a Manure fan...

anyone who supports leeds scum is evil in my eyes , i still have scars today from leeds scum

Edited by boboafc

Life must be hard to live hating so many people Bob. You need to chilax a bit betty.

i have not spoke to my :censored: sister for 15 years as she is a red scum fan and a few other things that i will not put here :rifle:

Edited by boboafc