back to football

Nice. Rip the club off and brazenly advertise the fact! :o

Rip the club off? If I'm at a game I give Bob the opportunity to use my LW. I still pay my subscription, for a package I rarely use. He doesn't use it for anything else...just the commentary when I don't need it.

P.S. Does anyone know how much of the LW costs go to the club? I'd have thought most goes to PTV.

Edited by jsslatic

I am fairly certain Bob cannot subscribe to LW is Israel anyway, IIRC he has posted that on more than one occasion.

And that this is PTV's fault not the clubs.

Still not sure it is legit to do it, and not condoning it, but don't think Bob is depriving the club of actual money.

Edited by singe

I am fairly certain Bob cannot subscribe to LW is Israel anyway, IIRC he has posted that on more than one occasion.

And that this is PTV's fault not the clubs.

Still not sure it is legit to do it, and not condoning it, but don't think Bob is depriving the club of actual money.

correct , i have tried so many times to get lw on my account ,buy for some reason it won't accept my credit card which is visa ,and if i could pay any other way i would do it