Enough already!

Can we not get through the day without polling for opinion on whether we're either going to win the toss or not, the weather, or someother pointless ranking of one fat waste of a player over another fat waste of a player?!

:nnnng:

*twitch - twitch*

/sees everybody looking at me

//sees people moving very slowly towards the exit

Can we not get through the day without polling for opinion on whether we're either going to win the toss or not, the weather, or someother pointless ranking of one fat waste of a player over another fat waste of a player?!

*twitch - twitch*

This is something that cannot be decided just like that. We need to have the thoughts of everyone else who uses these boards.

Hmmm, how can we go about that then...?

I was just doing one a day, I didn't think much of it at the time, it was a great way to get a view across - but they just kept coming, one after another - and they make them so easy to do. I didn't notice at the end, I was doing 20-30 polls a week...

*shudder - twitch*

*twitch - twitch*

is this the only messageboard in cyberspace that constantly tries to discourages it's members from posting stuff?

and don't even get me started on the Americanism............ :angry::angry:

is this the only messageboard in cyberspace that constantly tries to discourages it's members from posting stuff?

and don't even get me started on the Americanism............ :angry::angry:

Get outta here! Yo Momma!

I don't know, what does everybody else think? - perhaps there's only one way to find out....

EDIT: I've put a spoiler mask over the Americanisms, just so I don't annoy the members.

Get outta here! Yo Momma!

I don't know, what does everybody else think? - perhaps there's only one way to find out....

EDIT: I've put a spoiler mask over the Americanisms, just so I don't annoy the members.

I think it got a bit silly for a couple of days when everyone was a bit stressed but it seems to settle again to just 3 or 4 a day now! :lol: