seeing as ive done a poll, i might aswell set up a thread where those in denial, leave pointless semi love letters to gregan. roll up roll up hometown, stitchktf et all, tell us all how we need to give greegs a new deal because he made one great tackle when it was 1-2..

I apologise for my ignorance but does anyone have a list of players who are out of contract in the summer. It would be intersting to see what people think about how much should change in the summer on the playing personnel side - cue someone claiming "get rid of the lot of them".

Dear Sean

I know you're married with kids, but if you ever split up I'll be waiting patiently at the other end of the M62, or in the Chaddy End at ALL home games.

XXXXX

There you go, a little love letter to Greegs, who, may I add I happen to think is a quality player. Although if i'm honest, I doubt he'll re-sign for next season :-( :disappointed:

Dear Sean

I know you're married with kids, but if you ever split up I'll be waiting patiently at the other end of the M62, or in the Chaddy End at ALL home games.

XXXXX

There you go, a little love letter to Greegs, who, may I add I happen to think is a quality player. Although if i'm honest, I doubt he'll re-sign for next season :-( :disappointed:

deedee if i wear a greagan mask will you meet me , as i am sick of the wife :grin:

I apologise for my ignorance but does anyone have a list of players who are out of contract in the summer. It would be intersting to see what people think about how much should change in the summer on the playing personnel side - cue someone claiming "get rid of the lot of them".

Crossley

Stam

Gregan

Allott

Liddell

Hughes

Maher

Kalala

Guest oa_exile
why has the the original spelling mistake been corrected?

Probably to make you look .............

stupid, blind, and closetly homosexual.

deedee if i wear a greagan mask will you meet me , as i am sick of the wife :grin:

Bob

You should be safe. She was wearing my Greegan shirt at MK Dons and look where that got us. Wots worse it's now got fun bumps in the front!!!!!!!!!!!! :chaddy: