Whingearse Official Statement

You speak some sense, but I really didn't think Windass would be your kind of player Mike!! :lol:

Stitch, as much as I loved Andy Ritchie as a player, I genuinely think our tactics would have made him look bad.

We have the talent, but we don't have the direction.

Bring him back and use his qualities. If a team a division above us wants him then we need to look at ourselves.

Maybe the teams a division above us were spared a mistake? However much he managed to pull some great games out for Hull last season, there is a reason he played against us for Bradford in his mid 30s, it would be astonishing if he was that much better at 30. He would have been playing for a top half Premiership team for most of his career if he was half the player he thinks he is.

Maybe the teams a division above us were spared a mistake? However much he managed to pull some great games out for Hull last season, there is a reason he played against us for Bradford in his mid 30s, it would be astonishing if he was that much better at 30. He would have been playing for a top half Premiership team for most of his career if he was half the player he thinks he is.

Stop, take a step back and look at your post.

Several clubs chased him before we got him and one since. Are you seriously saying they are wrong based on his performances within the parameters set by Sheriden or maybe because his record stand proud. The guy scored a goal every 2.5 games last season in a higher division than where we are now, hardly a mistake. I think we, as a club are not utilising Windass to his best advantages.

Yeah, and he scored a goal every 9 (10?) games this season in League 1...

Just struck me with the picture of Ernie Cooksey displayed....................NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD IS THERE ? Great person like that gets taken and an a@se like that performs the billy big bollox waltz

Just reported on SSN that Royle and Phil Brown are in talks about his future.

the call was made yesterday if you believe the reports...

royle has to free up wages to bring in a couple of players,hence hines n budtz going back,windass will be on a fair bit so he will want him gone.....

not sure about kabba,but if joe doesnt want him he will go as well....

best thing for windass...burnt his bridges with his dummy out trick and then back tracking,he gets to go to his beloved hull and :censored: up the reserves....true hero.