Whingearse Official Statement

I reckon he was one of the factors as to why he went. He was an infectious cancer that needed to be got rid of.

I agree with that 100%

Totally undermined him with his comments in his blog and i can't see any manager who comes in would want a player like that.

Didn't think he could go back to Hull?

Hope he does though, the last thing we need when we're trying to restore some stability and get the promotion push back on track is a fat lazy arrogant arsehole who doesn't want to be here.

Didn't think he could go back to Hull?

Hope he does though, the last thing we need when we're trying to restore some stability and get the promotion push back on track is a fat lazy arrogant arsehole who doesn't want to be here.

Going back as a coach from what I've heard.

Bring him back and use his qualities. If a team a division above us wants him then we need to look at ourselves.

Like last season with Constantine, play it to feet and he will hold off and distribute it wisely. Play the high/hoof ball where he has to challenge with a bigger, younger, stronger centre half and nothing come out of it.

Windass sees openings that others doesn't, aka Stockport game.

Bring him back and use his qualities. If a team a division above us wants him then we need to look at ourselves.

Like last season with Constantine, play it to feet and he will hold off and distribute it wisely. Play the high/hoof ball where he has to challenge with a bigger, younger, stronger centre half and nothing come out of it.

Windass sees openings that others doesn't, aka Stockport game.

You speak some sense, but I really didn't think Windass would be your kind of player Mike!! :lol: