An Idea to kick start the new era

The club should offer cheap tickets for the Tranmere game, lets get BP full..........

A good idea, but

the TTA have spent a lot so far, with less money coming in in the football in the mobile phone businsesses.

We very often play rubbish in front of a big crowd.

A good idea, but

the TTA have spent a lot so far, with less money coming in in the football in the mobile phone businsesses.

We very often play rubbish in front of a big crowd.

that and won't they have to pay Sheridan off if he's been sacked??????

Edited by thetramdriver

Cheap tickets for a game that most of Oldham would like to go to? Thats not the way to make money I'm afraid. I like the idea of offering 4 games for £70 deal but I doubt the club would have time to organise and advertise this properly in a short and busy space of time. If the club want to cash in for this they should be ready with Joe Royle t-shirts and really push the merchandise on the people who used to go. They should have enough food and drink available and they should relax the stewards to allow a cracking atmosphere so people might actually want to come back. The Oldham Chron should be of great help in trying to get people back to BP this week and I'm sure they'll be glad of this as they need to sell more papers.