Paul Scholes

........ would jump at the chance to play here under Joe Royle i think (if Royle stays after this season which i think he will)

ill get a teletext red to ask him next time hes in the pub

cant see it myself... will see his career out at united then call it a day.

........ would jump at the chance to play here under Joe Royle i think (if Royle stays after this season which i think he will)

Champions League, or trips to Prenton Park?

2% of current salary, or the whole lot?

Kicked by every league one clogger midfielders there is or respected by the very best of the profession?

I'm sure he's already giving it careful consideration.

ill get a teletext red to ask him next time hes in the pub

cant see it myself... will see his career out at united then call it a day.

Why would he leave a Prem club too come to a club in turmoil? I wouldnt want to go near Oldham playing wise if I was a football

Edited by razza699

Why would he leave a Prem club too come to a club in turmoil? I wouldnt want to go near Oldham playing wise if I was a football

id run over burning coals and broken bottles barefoot to play for my hometown club..

he doesnt need the money,its about football

If you were a football I'd hope you do better than the other footballs we've had.

They were rubbish. Not wanting to fly into the net and all that. :grin:

Think I'm a bit giddy, now. :blink:

id run over burning coals and broken bottles barefoot to play for my hometown club..

he doesnt need the money,its about football

and hes still got a season maybe 2 at the highest level for it sickens me to say this one of the most sucessful teams in europe. I jsut cant see him in a latics shirt unless its a tesamonial/friendly at the very very end of his career

Champions League, or trips to Prenton Park?

2% of current salary, or the whole lot?

Kicked by every league one clogger midfielders there is or respected by the very best of the profession?

I'm sure he's already giving it careful consideration.

Retire, or carry on playing at a lower level?

and hes still got a season maybe 2 at the highest level for it sickens me to say this one of the most sucessful teams in europe. I jsut cant see him in a latics shirt unless its a tesamonial/friendly at the very very end of his career

Paul Scholes is my favourite player but he aint got two seasons left at United. He's already playing less and less and rightly so (sadly).

Edited by Stitch_KTF

If you were a football I'd hope you do better than the other footballs we've had.

They were rubbish. Not wanting to fly into the net and all that. :grin:

Think I'm a bit giddy, now. :blink:

Yeah, you could get hurt. :grin:

Oh thats got to be one of my best typos:) might have it as my sig :grin: haha

As much as i'd love it, i mean love it, if he did finish his career with us - i just cn't see it.

He's got at least another season at the very top of the Prem in him; maybe even 2. He's adapted his game recently, in the same way Giggs has too; to utilise their talents to the best of their abilities & also mean they remain in the frame for games. Fergie doesn't stand on sentiments; if he deems them (Scholesy & Giggs) as surplus / past it; then they'd be off.

As both are still very much in the set-up at the red scum; i just can't see it happening.

Plus, it happened with Merson dropping to this level; and with Anderton, and Jason Wilcox - they get the shhite kicked out of them all game; and have to change their games completely when the realisation dawns that they are no longer playing with the same standard of team-mates. Scholes will know this & quite frankly he doesn't need it does he? Pipe dream stuff!!!!

The original post was aimed at in a couple of years or so when he leaves Man U, if Royle signs a new contract, personally i think hed jump at the chance to play for his beloved Oldham under the messiah!! And it would be purely for playing for Oldham, the money wouldnt matter. :grin:

The original post was aimed at in a couple of years or so when he leaves Man U, if Royle signs a new contract, personally i think hed jump at the chance to play for his beloved Oldham under the messiah!! And it would be purely for playing for Oldham, the money wouldnt matter. :grin:

my take on it,if joe does the magic trick again,and pulls off a wembly win to take us up,firstly i think the owners would offer joe a 12 month deal to consolidate in the championship.

secondly,scholes has nothing left to prove...he has done and won it all,he is now being used sparringly by red nose,so i can see he would drop down a league to play for his home town club,and to play for big joe....

i put a hypothetical post on here t'other week when windyass was getting endless grief and used scholes as an alternative example....

ie getting told he'd play and then being stuck on the bench because of his bad tackling etc, and doing a runner back to those 'people' down the road...

a few were straight on to remind me that would never happen as he's still world class, regular champions league player and would never spit his dummy out a la windass...blah blah blah........

make up your minds!!!

HE ISN'T COMING!!!

Well, in that context he might do. But would probably retire.

He could be our next Shez!