the cloud over boundary park

i.e fanatics split up no atmos unless your are a leeds leicester or blackpool fan?running out of pies at half time against leeds,fans not turning up because they cant have a tab in some designated area behind stands like others ,or a pint?unless your the visitor?we need to let joe turn things around {again}, all the noisy fanatics get together in the best stand in the ground,and turn boundary park into a club that visitors dont like because they cant be heard,just watch saturday?bin dippers will make all the noise except when joe says owdoo,its embarasing what dya reckon?big fat joes.keep the faith and god save the queen.

i.e fanatics split up no atmos unless your are a leeds leicester or blackpool fan?running out of pies at half time against leeds,fans not turning up because they cant have a tab in some designated area behind stands like others ,or a pint?unless your the visitor?we need to let joe turn things around {again}, all the noisy fanatics get together in the best stand in the ground,and turn boundary park into a club that visitors dont like because they cant be heard,just watch saturday?bin dippers will make all the noise except when joe says owdoo,its embarasing what dya reckon?big fat joes.keep the faith and god save the queen.

Wow, there are quite a few points in there for a 1st post. Welcome.

I just wish I could understand what you are saying.

shut up n go crawl back into the whole that u came out of please

fans not turning up because they cant have a tab in some designated area behind stands like others ,or a pint?unless your the visitor?we need to let joe turn things around {again}, all the noisy fanatics get together in the best stand in the ground,and turn boundary park into a club that visitors dont like because they cant be heard,just watch saturday?bin dippers will make all the noise except when joe says owdoo,its embarasing what dya reckon?big fat joes.keep the faith and god save the queen.

If I'm right...

There's a cloud over BP. Fans don't turn up unless it's against Leeds/Leicester/Blackpool. It was embarrassing running out of pies at HT vs Leeds, some fans didn't turn up because they couldn't have a tab (cigarette?) or a pint in certain areas behind stands, like others could, unless you're an away supporter. We need to let BFJ turn things around again, lets get all the noisy fans together in the best stand in the ground, turning BP into a club (I think he means ground...) that visiting fans don't like, because they can't be heard, just watch out for Saturday, the Tranmongs will make all the noise except for when BFJ says owdoo (eh?!), what do you think? BFJ's blue white army, Keep the Faith, God Save the Queen.

Handy having a mate who ONLY uses 'txt spk like' over MSN... <_<

he is bringing up all the bad points about the club and saying we need to be more professional, i think

I think he is trying to say we need to make the RRE the home end which lets face it it should be because The Chaddy vs The Rocky isn't hasn't and never really has been a contest its the RRE that always wins

If I'm right...

There's a cloud over BP. Fans don't turn up unless it's against Leeds/Leicester/Blackpool. It was embarrassing running out of pies at HT vs Leeds, some fans didn't turn up because they couldn't have a tab (cigarette?) or a pint in certain areas behind stands, like others could, unless you're an away supporter. We need to let BFJ turn things around again, lets get all the noisy fans together in the best stand in the ground, turning BP into a club (I think he means ground...) that visiting fans don't like, because they can't be heard, just watch out for Saturday, the Tranmongs will make all the noise except for when BFJ says owdoo (eh?!), what do you think? BFJ's blue white army, Keep the Faith, God Save the Queen.

Handy having a mate who ONLY uses 'txt spk like' over MSN... <_<

Ah, thanks Joe. I thought he was blaming Joe for the weather.

If JR doesn't come on the pitch before the game, grab the mic off Franny and shout Owdooooooo I will be very dissapointed.