John Wardle Article in MEN

We are all probably guilty of getting ahead of ourselves.

I am sure his involvment was discussed before but he just dis sposorship through his company (not that that is a bad thing or any the less mportant)

So my guess is hopefully a bit more sponsorship.

but it would be good to take the pressure of the TTA. Maybe Wardle was the link into Joe?

We are all probably guilty of getting ahead of ourselves.

I am sure his involvment was discussed before but he just dis sposorship through his company (not that that is a bad thing or any the less mportant)

So my guess is hopefully a bit more sponsorship.

but it would be good to take the pressure of the TTA. Maybe Wardle was the link into Joe?

Who is his company and what do they sponser?

Its not JD Sports as he sold his interests in it in 2005 to the Pentland Group.

They make us sound like newcastle fans. (if you ignore the calling us oldham bit)

Yeah, I was thinking that driving home too. It's very Keegan all this isn't it? I really don't rate Keegan as a manager and and I'm sure there are quite a few outside looking in who don't rate Royle either. The only bad feeling which won't go away is that if Joe's tenure ends up a bit crap, with us slipping to midtable and Royle leaving with a bit of a blot on the copybook. It'd tarnish a lot of the fondness that I hold BFJ in.

Yeah, I was thinking that driving home too. It's very Keegan all this isn't it? I really don't rate Keegan as a manager and and I'm sure there are quite a few outside looking in who don't rate Royle either. The only bad feeling which won't go away is that if Joe's tenure ends up a bit crap, with us slipping to midtable and Royle leaving with a bit of a blot on the copybook. It'd tarnish a lot of the fondness that I hold BFJ in.

I feared that too - but thinking about it - we're out of the playoffs. We could possibly (I've not checked this) win every game we have left and not make the playoffs. The team are on a clear downward spiral before Joe takes charge of his first game.

So if we don't make the playoffs it's not on Joe for me. It's on a combination of Shez and moreover the players who've let him down.

It's like Keegan, except Joe's not a giant c-nut and TTA's not like FattyFatterson and the fans are not like the ToonArmy (thank god).

I feared that too - but thinking about it - we're out of the playoffs. We could possibly (I've not checked this) win every game we have left and not make the playoffs. The team are on a clear downward spiral before Joe takes charge of his first game.

So if we don't make the playoffs it's not on Joe for me. It's on a combination of Shez and moreover the players who've let him down.

It's like Keegan, except Joe's not a giant c-nut and TTA's not like FattyFatterson and the fans are not like the ToonArmy (thank god).

sry but kevin keegan was gash super gash not like our joe

maybe joes an old punk at heart and is joining john in his new band?

jah.

Ok John, I'll pick it up....

...JR has certainly been invading the hearts of latics fans since sunday! And our public image has improved too. :blush: