Taylor extends contract

it just shows that joe royal isnt messing around where it would have taken months or when his contract had run out its done and dusted in 3 days does it get any better.

Yeah, because it was Joe ROYLE who has organised this. Contract negotiations take ages, not 3 days......

it just shows that joe royal isnt messing around where it would have taken months or when his contract had run out its done and dusted in 3 days does it get any better.

has nowt do to with joe.

informed it was done and dusted a bit back.

no idea why its been delayed till today for announcing it though.

Yeah, because it was Joe ROYLE who has organised this. Contract negotiations take ages, not 3 days......

agreed but surley it must have helped would he have still signed if shez was here ithink not why cry in a match like he was going if he was dead cert on staying, and as a oldham fan you should know by now that for some reason oldham allways sort contracts out when thay have run out and thay get taken away from us for f all i.e chris porter.

has nowt do to with joe.

informed it was done and dusted a bit back.

no idea why its been delayed till today for announcing it though.

Maybe he couldn't write after Gregan broke his rib? :grin:

(which numpty posted that rumour, Can't recall now?)

I'm not "preaching to" or "targeting" anyone - I'm simply bemoaning the fact that not enough people go to BP to break even.

makes a change....

i think what mr punkster is trying to say,is instead of bemoaning onhere the lack of people attending games....how about bemoaning it on the chronicle site as in letter page or something like that....asking the very question you always ask...why have people stopped comming to bp...thtas all.

makes a change....

i think what mr punkster is trying to say,is instead of bemoaning on here the lack of people attending games....how about bemoaning it on the chronicle site as in letter page or something like that....asking the very question you always ask...why have people stopped coming to bp...thats all.

what he says!

makes a change....

i think what mr punkster is trying to say,is instead of bemoaning onhere the lack of people attending games....how about bemoaning it on the chronicle site as in letter page or something like that....asking the very question you always ask...why have people stopped comming to bp...thtas all.

I realise that, but what I'm trying to say is that I know why people have stopped coming to BP without having to ask them. They have been there and got the T-shirts in Joe Royle's days, and now have fallen out of love with going to BP going, unlike Chris Taylor.

It would be great to think that they would flock back now Joe has returned, but the other fact is that they were glad to see the back of Joe last time, as the general feeling was that he had stayed a bit too long.