Tickets Must be Selling Well

I've purchased tickets on-line for Saturday and I notice that 2 blocks of the RRE are completely sold out (I guess this must be calculated on the number of tickets sold as seats aren't allocated as far as I'm aware), with limited seats available in the rest of the stand. And there are only limited seats available in the main stand apart from the lower paddock RRE. The only downside is the chaddy would appear to have plenty of seats available apart from behind the goals.

I might have to change my prediction of 6500 I though think! :shock:

Has anyone heard exactly how many have been sold all together?

I've purchased tickets on-line for Saturday and I notice that 2 blocks of the RRE are completely sold out (I guess this must be calculated on the number of tickets sold as seats aren't allocated as far as I'm aware), with limited seats available in the rest of the stand. And there are only limited seats available in the main stand apart from the lower paddock RRE. The only downside is the chaddy would appear to have plenty of seats available apart from behind the goals.

I might have to change my prediction of 6500 I though think! :shock:

Has anyone heard exactly how many have been sold all together?

As of lunch time, Blue block in the main stand is sold out and only around 100 tickets left in total for the remaineder of the main stand upper. The Paddock Rochdale Road end selling well and a lot of tickets have gone in the CRE. The 2 blocks you refer to in the RRE are on the car park side and will have been bulk printed to put on the turnstiles on the day. The Away section is also shown as sold out, yet Tranmere have only sold 600. :grin:

Already a lot more tickets have been sold from the ticket office for Saturday than for the whole of the Colchester game.

I would guess from experience that we are heading for around 7,000 including around 800-900 from Birkenhead.

Cheers,

Harry

went down to BP late this afternoon to exchange Chaddy End ST tickets for tickets in RRE as fancy the atmosphere for this one - got unreserved seats - anyone know what is availability of non ST seats behind goal or near to moat ? is it generally ST reserved or are there a decent choice of seats - arrivin in good time for ko of course ! cheers.

As of lunch time, Blue block in the main stand is sold out and only around 100 tickets left in total for the remaineder of the main stand upper. The Paddock Rochdale Road end selling well and a lot of tickets have gone in the CRE. The 2 blocks you refer to in the RRE are on the car park side and will have been bulk printed to put on the turnstiles on the day. The Away section is also shown as sold out, yet Tranmere have only sold 600. :grin:

Already a lot more tickets have been sold from the ticket office for Saturday than for the whole of the Colchester game.

I would guess from experience that we are heading for around 7,000 including around 800-900 from Birkenhead.

Cheers,

Harry

i know last season we played them on a tuesday night with a last minute CD winner we only took a few then but what did we take the 1st season under shez (1st game of the season) and this yr anyone know???

if they bring less than 1000 that is poor!!

Edited by kellysheroes

No doubt a stupid question but I was wondering what I need to show at the ticket office when collecting tickets bought and paid for online?

Help much appreciated

In light of the recent 'cans' revelation :

Ask not what you can show the ticket office........ but ask what the ticket office can show you :grin:

The tickets I bought online haven't arrived and I doubt they are going to now either as they were sent on Tuesday so had to get them blocked and new printed (to be collected in the morning)

Not haveing a scally take my place in the stands.

Come on OLDHAM !!!!!

Edited by MikeF