• Chris Taylor
    • Ian Westlake
    • Mark Allott
    • Danny Whitakker
    • Deane Smalley
    • Lee Hughes
    • Steven Kabba
    • Scott Golbourne

Kabba was awful, cant head, cant run and passes sideways.

If I was big Joe I would get rid ASAP

Agreed. He ought to alway pass forwards to, erm, their keeper? :unsure: He has been a disapointment after his promising debut.

Westlake my MOTM. They were all poor but he looked to be trying the hardest.

Best Player - Smalley (followed by Westlake)

Worst Player - Eardley (by some distance).

And can anybody tell me who let Eardley take that free kick in the first half. This lad has taken a few free kicks this season and his record of getting within 10 ft of the crossbar/posts is abysmal. Truly embarrassing moment. If the wall had parted, I don't think there was enough power to reach the goal line.

And can anybody tell me who let Eardley take that free kick in the first half. This lad has taken a few free kicks this season and his record of getting within 10 ft of the crossbar/posts is abysmal. Truly embarrassing moment. If the wall had parted, I don't think there was enough power to reach the goal line.
Eardley can hit a tremendous shot. I've never seen him do the gentle curl in to the top corner though. Maher next!

Eardley can hit a tremendous shot. I've never seen him do the gentle curl in to the top corner though. Maher next!

You're right, but his successes to failures ratio is woeful. And Maher should have started instead of Whittaker.

I'm astonished that anyone can vote for Smalley on the back of that performance, he was dreadful............ but here's something I never thought I would say........... I thought Eardley largely had a good game yesterday, but sadly his head dropped after the second Trannie goal.

Supple for me, showed some promise in his debut and couldn't be blamed for either goal. I thought he was gonna get that pen too.

Best Player - Smalley (followed by Westlake)

Worst Player - Eardley (by some distance).

I have absolutely no idea what Eardley was trying to do with that free kick.

I have absolutely no idea what Eardley was trying to do with that free kick.

Maybe he tried a bit of psychology!!!

He probably thought "The Tranmere defence knows I've got a hard shot and they'll be quaking in their boots so I'll trick them with my cunning plan".

THICK WELSH GIT!!!

Edited by mikejh45

Only person who made any impact at all for me was Kabba.

Keeper did ok and couldn't stop the goals but that was as good as it got.

What a ridiculous vote. That substitute killed the game. Another useless Sheridan striker.

Mark Allott was back to his good old self, but Westlake for me, he seemed to be everywhere