1-0 Cheltenham

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Shez is looking on and saying to himself 'I told you so' after seeing the same failings from this group of players as they huff & puff under another manager, infact it's definately as you were as far as progression goes

Oh well atleast were safe for another season :grin:

Need to step it up according to the commentators...why the lax attitude in the first place ?.. they should be going out all guns blazing.

Joe needs to sort out the faint hearts.

IT must be obvious who isnt giving 100 percent. Drop them and tell them they are on notice .

We need John SITTON

I bet Shez is looking on and saying to himself 'I told you so' after seeing the same failings from this group of players as they huff & puff under another manager, infact it's definately as you were as far as progression goes

Oh well atleast were safe for another season :grin:

really?

thats interesting as JS signed the vast majority of the deadwood we have masquaradig as footballers

really?

thats interesting as JS signed the vast majority of the deadwood we have masquaradig as footballers

Remember Shezs words last close season ? I have learned bigtime..I know what we need.............

well it appears that you didnt John

Spineless

The very same footballers went to Elland road in front of over 25,000 and beat Leeds, had wins against numerous other top clubs, They showed that when they step up to the plate they can beat anybody, so why has that changed? ASK SOME OF THE PLAYERS!

Remember Shezs words last close season ? I have learned bigtime..I know what we need.............

well it appears that you didnt John

Spineless

to fair some of the players he signed have let him down big time.Although his eye for a player and indeed his tactical awareness were pretty damn shocking.

the owners left it to late to fire him as far as this season is concerned.

i have been calling for his head fro MONTHS

ASK SOME OF THE PLAYERS!

Are they bovered

This is what i'm trying to get through to others on here, it's a two way thing and some of these players need to take a long hard look at themselves and decide whether or not it was their own personal lack of effort that led to the manager losing his job

Obviously Joe is having the same trouble, JEKYLL & HYDE the lot of em!

This is what i'm trying to get through to others on here, it's a two way thing and some of these players need to take a long hard look at themselves and decide whether or not it was their own personal lack of effort that led to the manager losing his job

Obviously Joe is having the same trouble, JEKYLL & HYDE the lot of em!

Yes i dont just blame JS,the players have to shoulder some of the blame.

some of them think they are better than they are.

Yes i dont just blame JS,the players have to shoulder some of the blame.

some of them think they are better than they are.

on who is on loan from Chelsewa......

SKY SPORTS have just announced that JR has sent Lewis Allessandra

Murdoch why do you employ these dickheads