1-0 Cheltenham

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No player will get anywhere in the game with a lack of determination, some may find that out next season when in these times of financial hardship they are without a club.

Serve these buggers right......I have to put a shift in 5 days a week......so why are they different? I am feeling better as the evening progresses..red wine is a wonderful thing hic

Lets put this into perspective. Cheltenham are bpttom of the league with 29 points.

so how many times have we lost to the bottom of the league this season? At least twice :mad:

Never mind it looks like we're all over them and it's only a matter of time. 2-1 I say,Chelski boy with the winner! :grin:

so how many times have we lost to the bottom of the league this season? At least twice :mad:

Never mind it looks like we're all over them and it's only a matter of time. 2-1 I say,Chelski boy with the winner! :grin:

ill have some of what ur smoking ,cheers

Kabba has never looked fit to me since he arrived, in Latics position fit determined players are required.

Hughes has also been under par, so time to leave him out too - big reputation or not.

My gripe with Kabba is his out-and-out unwillingness to challenge for a header. It's embarassingly obvious.