Lee Hughes

One of the questions asked to Lee Hughes at last week's A Question of Latics was where did he prefer the ball to be played. His answer was in front of me and not coming at me at silly heights - something which has happened a lot this season.

He was also asked who he liked to partner him up front and he said Lewi gave the best options.

One of the questions asked to Lee Hughes at last week's A Question of Latics was where did he prefer the ball to be played. His answer was in front of me and not coming at me at silly heights - something which has happened a lot this season.

He was also asked who he liked to partner him up front and he said Lewi gave the best options.

The stats prove that this is the most productive partnership. It's a pity someone hasn't pointed ths out to Joe.

:)

Just cannot see where the goals are going to come from now think we will go on an extended bad run till the end of season now ,season looked so bright at the start now just fizzling out like it allways does another season in this league.

Is it me or is Lee Hughes out of his depth at the moment? His touch is a mess, he doesn't seem to be getting any shots away and he looks sluggish!

Also Lee, sometimes you have to move to the ball, it doesnt always come to your feet!!

Or am I being harsh on our 18 goal striker?

so i am not the only latics fan who noticed that!!! :grin: