Formula 1 2009/10 Season

Great stuff. Button wins again.

Indeed. 2from2. Not a bad turn, but it could all change before the next race with the ruling on the technical components they have that others don't.

Hamilton is interviewed thinking he's finished 5th when he's really 7th. They really do make themselves look stupid sometimes.

At least they've done the right thing here. I've been in SE Asia during rain like that and to think of driving in it, let alone at 150+mph is just mental. You really can't see more than a couple of hundred feet in front of you.

Lightening took out the TV pitcures when it hit the grandstand, thunder appeared to make the camera shake at one point.

Good fun, no one hurt, good race.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world

Yeah good race, shame it didnt end. I'm more annoyed that Brawn didnt get full points than anything else. I cant help but think they will lose their advantage later in the season.

The FIA are doing everything they can to disqualify anyone! My question is, why does Trulli get a penalty if Hamilton let him past? Surley he shouldnt have had that ten point grid penalty... I understand he shouldnt have overtaken Hamilton but if he thought Lewis was having car trouble, of course he'd go around him!

I really hope Brawn win the manufacturers championship this year, it'd be a fairytale for them and it'd be good to see a team on a fairly limited budget beat the big boys for a change.

Come on Jensen and Reubens!

Yeah good race, shame it didnt end. I'm more annoyed that Brawn didnt get full points than anything else. I cant help but think they will lose their advantage later in the season.

The FIA are doing everything they can to disqualify anyone! My question is, why does Trulli get a penalty if Hamilton let him past? Surley he shouldnt have had that ten point grid penalty... I understand he shouldnt have overtaken Hamilton but if he thought Lewis was having car trouble, of course he'd go around him!

Truli didnt get a grid penalty in the end....

I really hope Brawn win the manufacturers championship this year, it'd be a fairytale for them and it'd be good to see a team on a fairly limited budget beat the big boys for a change.

Come on Jensen and Reubens!

Like to see Jensen do it as well....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another good win for Brawn. I continually expect it to go wrong for them, but they seem a sensible team and may just have a chance.

Ferrari were gash again. One retirement and one finished on fumes! How can the masters of strategy finish on fumes!?

Another good win for Brawn. I continually expect it to go wrong for them, but they seem a sensible team and may just have a chance.

Ferrari were gash again. One retirement and one finished on fumes! How can the masters of strategy finish on fumes!?

Because the master of their strategy is the head man himself Brawn!

Posturing I think.

They made the same threat earlier in the year about engines too. Whilst I agree with them there has to come a point at which they have to be cut lose, as they can't be allowed to continually threaten the entire sport, as if everything revolves around them!

Guest sheridans_world

Meh.

To be honest, I'd be in favour of them starting a break-away competition where there is none of this rev-limiter bollocks.

One where we actually watch the fastest car's on the planet racing around as fast as they possibly can.

I dont like these technical regulations and I think the fuel rules next year will really annoy me. F1 is about the fastest cars going around a track, not the fastest car that has found a loop-hole in the laws to go faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Another win for Button in the dullest race of the year. Drivers love it as it's so different from normal races, but unless some bell end puts it into the wall then it really is a dull ass race.

Happy for him though. Every race that passes Ferrari look a little bit better.

Another win for Button in the dullest race of the year. Drivers love it as it's so different from normal races, but unless some bell end puts it into the wall then it really is a dull ass race.

Happy for him though. Every race that passes Ferrari look a little bit better.

Massa was going great guns, especially when he was up Barichellos ass!

It shows how you put a great driver in a great car what he can do, Button has been with some shocking teams, but now they have evened the field it seems this year Brawn have it in the bag. (which i am chuffed with!)

Especially seeing as we are 6 races in and they have had no technicaldifficulties at all!

Ross Brawn, despite being a dirty red barsteward knows his stuff!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sheridans_world
Another Button coast-to-coast victory. I'm impressed.

Big week for all the wrong reasons this week with all the shenanigans going on.

Six wins out of Seven now isnt it? Brilliant, four more wins to become champion (unless someone other than Vettel wins a race in which case he only needs three). Well done Ecclestone for changing the rules, season is decided half-way through...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I knew he wouldnt be able to resist the temptation. Will be interesting to see if he still has 'it'. Reckon his sheer presence will be enough to upset the rest of the grid tho. Will this be the first time Hamilton raced against him? Looking forward to it anyway.....

Guest sheridans_world

Interesting how FOTA have decided to let him have a test day in a car before the race. Considering the rule changes seem to have been enforced so vigorously this season.

It'll certainly make for an interesting race.

Guest sheridans_world
The golden boy returns eh? I couldn't be less excited. He will get the same treatment as before.... preferential beyond words!

Imagine if he messes up though.

Facts:

He has driven a formula one car since April last year.

He's had two crashes, both resulting in back and neck injuries.

He hasn't raced in a professional race since he left formula one.

He's either going to be awesome, or a giant flop. I'd like nothing more than for him to finish 10th or downwards.