My claim to fame

Sounds like you were completely wasted mate.

At least you didnt have to endure Chickers driving the last 70 miles with his window right down just to keep himself awake at gone midnight. Also the fact he had his car on cruise control doing 80mph and didnt even realise that there was a copper right at the side of him telling him to slow down. Then he drove past the services near Huddersfield doing (lets just say he was over the speed limit) when he noticed a police car parked on the slip road. After we had all tasted his dashboard from the braking system we then got overtook by some pillock doing at least 100mph on the outside lane. The strangest bit of it all was that the police didnt even bother chasing them.

Bad result but still a quality day out.

I've come to the conclusion that I wasn't actually there, because I have very little proof of any of this going on...

:grin:

Nothing to do with the copious amount of alcohol dispatched Rummy, more to do with the heating on that bloody train home causing brain melt! I'm sure they turned it up full whack in an attempt to subdue us all by inducing involuntary sleep!! Never have I been so relieved to gulp in the cool frash air on the platform at Piccadilly! :angry:

Edited by danoafc

I've come to the conclusion that I wasn't actually there, because I have very little proof of any of this going on...

:grin:

Your next training session will begin at midday on friday the 17th of April :grin:

Was it LaticNik who ended up on the wrong platform at Euston Square? :lol:

Guilty. 50/50 chance so obviously I picked the wrong option. Picked the wrong option again at 2:58pm when the boozer was much more appealing!

So Zorrro, which one were you? Didn't recognise you without the mask.

Niw-niw niw niiwwwwwww

E4e

ZIGGY