My claim to fame

Ive got something to admit to and im very proud of it.

After they scored the second goal on Saturday i decided enough was enough and i would head off to the pub. Just as i left the ground a ball nearly hit me, i beleive Gregan Hoofed it over the stand. I grabbed the ball and was just about to "borrow it" when i was spotted by the coppers. They told me to give it back, just the a steward came out of the ground to ask for it.

Now, the big dilemma i had was do i pass it to the steward and let him jog off with it feeling dead proud, or do i kick it so hard that i nearly take the leather off it and see if i can get it over the stand which looked huge when i was stood next to it? Yep, you guessed it, i smashed it over. All me and my friend heard was a big cheer from inside the ground as it landed. That left me with a bug smile on my face for ages.

What i want to know is....Was the game still in play? Did play get stopped? And did it hit anyone? :grin:

:naughty:

Class. :lol:

Dan sent me the same clip! Happy days.

Chaddy - I thought I was compus at the time to be honest mate, its not until this morning when people start to post up accounts that I've been able to make any sense of what went on...

I will have you know that ive made over a 1000 posts and there are at least 2 that are NOT about me

I almost agreed with Delfer for a sec but that comeback was funny as f**k. 27 Kudos points to the feathered one......