Dissertations

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont get me started on taxes! I paid taxes throughout my time as a student, I paid for all my fees too. I've practially paid for other people to doss on benefits whilst I have worked and studied.

This country has it all wrong!

I could do with a haircut though haha

The effects of Oral indigestion of Caffeine on Human performance and reaction time

1st one took 3 months, 30 tests, 400 grams of PURE caffeine ( :grin: ) 10,000 words and a shed loads of research !

2nd took 3 days, no research, 10,010 words and no tests :wink::lol:

The effects of Oral indigestion of Caffeine on Human performance and reaction time

1st one took 3 months, 30 tests, 400 grams of PURE caffeine ( :grin: ) 10,000 words and a shed loads of research !

2nd took 3 days, no research, 10,010 words and no tests :wink::lol:

It's not reached coffee/Red Bull/Pro Plus stage just yet, but it will.

It always does.

It's not reached coffee/Red Bull/Pro Plus stage just yet, but it will.

It always does.

Just make sure you dont take more than 10mg of caffiene per kg of your body weight if you start on the Red Bull and pro + :wink: ... 7mg is the most you want or you will end up not just wired :lol:

I'm doing one at the moment around SEN, behaviour in education that also has to be in for May - i've typed dissertation into e-bay and there are people sellin 'em for £4.99 looks like a plan to me.. :)

Or you could visit The British Library in Weatherby or another university and get one for free :wink:

Just make sure you dont take more than 10mg of caffiene per kg of your body weight if you start on the Red Bull and pro + :wink: ... 7mg is the most you want or you will end up not just wired :lol:

Or you could visit The British Library in Weatherby or another university and get one for free :wink:

Can you bring them home with you though.... :grin:

If ever there was a word worthy of being censored on here "Dissertation" would be it!!

I wrote mine in 2 months 16,000 words, 59% week late not bad.

Can't remember what the exact title of it as its something i've tried to banish from my memory, the biggest ballache was the references at the end.

Edited by Butter