What a load of pollock! My sides Hake with laughter!

Instead of coming clean and marketing pollock as a plentiful, tasty, much cheaper alternative to cod, we're asked to believe that people are embarrassed to ask for it because it sounds like a testicle, as well as being close to two other words used as insults, one of them racist.! So the marketing people are rebranding it for Sainsbury's under the name Colin - pronounced Co-lan, the French word for hake, but of course it's not hake. I suppose a half portion will be a semi-colin. They're also using abstract designs by Jackson Pollack.

If this story had been published on April 1st you would have thought it sounded fishy and seen through it straight away.

I'm just happy because the sunshine is breaming down on me whilst I'm driving in my turbot-charged Porsche.

Someone should warn Zorrro about the dangers of that sunshine. Eel be risking skin cancer from those rays. He'd be better off herring on the side of caution and throwing the factor 50 on.

Its an elver gamble driving with the tope down. Make sure you perch a cap on your head, and cover up.

(Can't believe I'm whiting this crap. Work is slow today).