Lap of honour

I have read some posts about ... dare they .... Christ !!! I thought the lap at the end of the season was for THE PLAYERS to thank the FANS for thier UNDYING and UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT(laughable). No, my mistake its the chance for the FANS to 'turn thier backs' 'shout abuse' at the 'gutless cowards' who play football for Oldham Athletic.

Im afraid it isnt just the players who want to take a long hard look at themselves is it.

Perhaps someone should E mail Alan Hardy to organise a public flogging of our players at the Spindles !!! and let him/her who has never had a bad week or month or year or those who were never de-motivated by the incorrect descisions made by thier superior cast the first stone.. I wont debate with anyone who has lost the faith ..... as you cant lose it if you never had it in the first place.

Amen

Lap of honour

I have read some posts about ... dare they .... Christ !!! I thought the lap at the end of the season was for THE PLAYERS to thank the FANS for thier UNDYING and UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT(laughable). No, my mistake its the chance for the FANS to 'turn thier backs' 'shout abuse' at the 'gutless cowards' who play football for Oldham Athletic.

Im afraid it isnt just the players who want to take a long hard look at themselves is it.

Perhaps someone should E mail Alan Hardy to organise a public flogging of our players at the Spindles !!! and let him/her who has never had a bad week or month or year or those who were never de-motivated by the incorrect descisions made by thier superior cast the first stone.. I wont debate with anyone who has lost the faith ..... as you cant lose it if you never had it in the first place.

Amen

I will bid 2£ on Wolfy, he will make a good present for my friends nephew

Lap of honour

Amen

Just out of interest andy. How much have you spent on following your beloved team over the season??

UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT (laughable)..........why is it laughable? would you like me to put what you want to hear? money doesnt do UNCONDITIONAL

as far as that last comment goes i have had more than my fair share of ups n downs over the last 20 years with more to come and had to keep the faith more than just on match days!!!!!!!

Just out of interest andy. How much have you spent on following your beloved team over the season??

UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT (laughable)..........why is it laughable? would you like me to put what you want to hear? money doesnt do UNCONDITIONAL

as far as that last comment goes i have had more than my fair share of ups n downs over the last 20 years with more to come and had to keep the faith more than just on match days!!!!!!!

:disappointed::grin::ranting::blink::shock::angry::blush::wink::mad::huh:<_< hope ive not missed anything off there

Dont know what it has to do with how much you spend ... The players dont know if its your first match or your 1001st .. it is their chance to thank us as supporters. Why make it personal??

There have been a million and one ways to thank supporters this season. Walking round clapping, whilst having treat us all like a streak of :censored: for half the season isn't one of them.

Dont know what it has to do with how much you spend ... The players dont know if its your first match or your 1001st .. it is thier chance to thank us as supporters. Why make it personal??

It was their job to entertain.....which they did in the 1st half of the season, but since the turn of xmas things started taking a turn, just because results werent as good as before doesnt justify the run of form since the end of feb. A few hiccups in camp and the fighting spirit has dropped a notch or 2, no excuses, as a relatively new supporter i will get behind the team in the remaining 2 games and i shall also be there next season, it would be easy for someone like myself to walk away..........but i DONT want to!!!!!!!! I wanna be there and I will be there come wind/ rain/ snow or sun. Football is my passion and now OAFC is my club!

There have been a million and one ways to thank supporters this season. Walking round clapping, whilst having treat us all like a streak of :censored: for half the season isn't one of them.

Maybe, just maybe, the fans feel badly let down by this crop of players, extending to their conduct off the field as well as their performances on the field.

Edited by Lookers_Carl

Maybe, just maybe, the fans feel badly let down by this crop of players, extending to their conduct off the field as well as their performances on the field.

Im one of those who feel let down ... but treating us like sh1t !!! Its not personal. I am fairly certain that it is not in a players contract to 'entertain'.

My personal opinion is that the high drama on here is vastly overreactive. As is our sky sports esq disection of every kick of every game.

Lets hope it doesn't come to an sort of negative reaction from the fans on Saturdays game.

I hoping that a JR rollicking after the brighton game was enough for some players to take a good look at themselves, what they have put into a season and whether they have the guts to fight for latics next season.

Wanna predict the score?

Lap of honour

Amen

Reel em in mate! :hooked:

You are a "master baiter" :grin: