Another impatient fan...

Sorry mods but I don't know how to post a link so here is the full version.

Alan Hardy

Chief Executive/Director

Oldham Athletic

Dear Roylearmy

(As you like to be known as)

Many Thanks, for your e-mails which i have recieved, from yourself. infact, 681 in total over the last three days. That is quite astonshing.

Due to the 'time restrainst',imposed on me with the club, i could only reply until now, as it has been a very busy week at Boundary Park.

I had noticed though, with the 'tone' of your letters that you were getting very, 'irrate and impatient' for example,and i quote one of your sayings ..."God dammm it man!! will you reply as i need to let the fans now on the forem and ive gotta do a poll". As to what a 'forem' is!, i,m not to sure.

I had also noticed with the e-mails that you have asked the club and (Joe Royle in particulur), to look at a long list of named players which you have included...2435 infact!!, with each one ending with a question..and i quote "Do you think Big Joe should sine im or does he think is form as dipped? ps can i do a poll?

I can assure you, that with reference to this..the scouting system we have in place, works very well and is constantly monitoring players around the globe.

A lot of your letters seemed to ask the same questions, over and over again and i quote for example.

1, "Is lee hughes coming back and as he stopped dricking? as we need him to bang em in"

The case with lee,s contract, has not been sorted out yet, but when we do have some news, we will post it on the official website.He is currently enjoying his loan spell at blackpool though.

2, "As big fat joe signd that contrakt yet?"

Again, no news as of yet..but when we do have some news, we will post it on the official website.

3, "As corny got any funds for big fat joe? as we need to spend if not ill repoert him to the chairman"

Simon is currently working out next years budget and will discuss this with joe Royle in due time..And what Chairman are you refering to?.

4, can i have lee,s address and number? as ive gotta tell im summert abowt how horibul im feelin

Unfortunatly no, as this is confidential information.

Unfortuatley,

That is all i have time for and again, thank you for your letters.

I,ve had to cut it short as i have a pressing engagement with the police.

Apparantly, over the last couple of days, we have had an individual 'harrasing' the players and coaching staff on training days. The staff, untill now, have been profesional enough to ignore this individual.

Until now, as this individual has starting exposing himself, to every player that kicks a ball.

Thank you

Alan Hardy