Boundary Blues for next season

bblogoa.jpg

• £50 for a season ticket
  • Gift upon joining
  • Parties
  • A chance to be mascot
  • Safe Travel to games
  • Supervised areas to play

Just few things that makes this ST special.

A chance for young fans to get the Latics bug, less than £3 a game.

Maybe the perfect Birthday/ Xmas present ?

We have to start them young for them to keep coming back. At 17 they have to have the Latics infection to want a Full Season Ticket :wink:

More Info on the OS

I will hopefully have some news soon about the games area and tuck shop that the Boundary Blues used to have coming back along with an Area for Grown ups to have a pint or 3 if what I have planned comes off and is agreed by Alan Hardy

:wink:

Enrolled O4U jr yesterday.

Popped in to the youth match (who won?) for 5 minutes as well.

Our full back sliced the ball in to touch at one point and nobody got on his case!

I did notice the lino retrieve a ball that had gone out for a goal kick.

Do Boundary Blues not ask for volunteer ballboys for these lesser fixtures?

Could be a very easy way of getting the young ones right in to the heart of the club. And the club right in to their hearts.

I will hopefully have some news soon about the games area and tuck shop that the Boundary Blues used to have coming back along with an Area for Grown ups to have a pint or 3 if what I have planned comes off and is agreed by Alan Hardy

This sounds great - please do keep us informed.

Cheers

This sounds great - please do keep us informed.

Cheers

Me too and he will be getting another this season.

I also put his name down to be ballboy and it said on the form that they will be required to do one season at reserves games before they get 2 seasons at first team games.

Ive said all along that they need another boundary blues lounge, the kids used to love it in there till they knocked it down.

Boundary Blues supply ball boys for first team fixtures and reserve fixtures when they have a 7pm kick off. Some reserve games and youth fixtures will take place during the day or Saturday mornings. We do not supply ball boys for these games as the lads will be at school or often have other activites going on, a few of them have football training themselves on a Saturday morning. Also, the boys have to have a Boundary

Blues staff member with them and we are not always available. Hopefully with the reserve games coming back next season, we will have a few more games and can get more lads involved.

As for the lounge, this season we have really missed it. It was good that the members could go into the lounge before the game and at half time, it was a safe place for them to play whilst parents went for a drink etc. We had built the lounge up over the last couple of years and had spent alot of money on new playstations, board games, table football etc we had also decorated the walls with football memorabelia from other clubs. It was a good place to bring fans of other clubs when we did the ticket exchange and the tuck shop was a good source of income for us. Unfortunately, the space is just not available within the club at the moment to have a lounge and Boundary Blues funds are not big enough for us to hire in a portakabin for a season, plus that comes with other issues!! We are hoping that we can come to some arrangement with the club to have something in place for next season.

is this the same as last season? i was going to get my lad a £50 season ticket last season, but i thought id see how many games he came to first. he prefers away games, and only made 12 games at bp costing me £36, but ive decided to get him one anyway, reckon he will like bragging hes got a season ticket! so how does it work, does a £50 season ticket in the rocky automatically make him a boundary blue..?

reason for edit: still striving to improve my grammar!

Edited by daznathe

the tuck shop was a good source of income for us. Unfortunately, the space is just not available within the club at the moment to have a lounge and Boundary Blues funds are not big enough for us to hire in a portakabin for a season, plus that comes with other issues!! We are hoping that we can come to some arrangement with the club to have something in place for next season.

can Happy Sweet Shop help?...Mr Hardy knows me well, may be worth mentioning my name in discussions with the club.

...they have been a little short-sighted in rejecting one of our new products without thinking things through properly (Latics Mints), but I'd be happy to have a chat about potential funding...maybe save you money on stock purchasing etc that may free other cash up...can't promise but Happy to see.

does a £50 season ticket in the rocky automatically make him a boundary blue..?

No, but as I understand it, if you fill in the Boundary Blues form, take it to the ticket office and tell them you've already bought the season ticket he'll be enrolled for free.

(He'll need two passport photos and proof of age such as passport of birth certifcte).

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I've got this one wrong!

Sounds awesome... Defo interested...

Unfortunately, the space is just not available within the club at the moment to have a lounge and Boundary Blues funds are not big enough for us to hire in a portakabin for a season, plus that comes with other issues!! We are hoping that we can come to some arrangement with the club to have something in place for next season.

It would be a real shame if something wasn't sorted out. With the trouble in the building trade at the moment you'd have thought something could be sorted out for not too much money, be it a portakabin or knocking something temporary together, and the benefit for every one of the pernicious fools we can poison and blight into becoming Latics little angels we can welcome into the Latics family are worth many thousands over a lifetime. It is a genuine long term investment of course, although the blackmailed parents will help claw the money in sooner rather than later.

cheers for that. ive not purchased it yet, but £50 and he can pick any (or every) game, added to the chance of being a mascot. option to attend end of season parties, meet the players etcetera. sounds like an absolute bargain to me.

cheers for that. ive not purchased it yet, but £50 and he can pick any (or every) game, added to the chance of being a mascot. option to attend end of season parties, meet the players etcetera. sounds like an absolute bargain to me.

you this deal where if we sell 4500 season tickets and we all get £70 back well does this include the boundary blues tickets?

you this deal where if we sell 4500 season tickets and we all get £70 back well does this include the boundary blues tickets?

No, it doesn't include the £50 kids tickets (see the ticket info on the official site). It would be a bit OTT to expect Latics to pay the kids £20 a season for the privilege of coming to watch! :wink:

EDIT: Or did you mean do the kids tickets count toward the total of 4500, but not qualify for the discount? If that's what you meant then I'm not sure, but I'd be sceptical.

Edited by danoafc

No, it doesn't include the £50 kids tickets (see the ticket info on the official site). It would be a bit OTT to expect Latics to pay the kids £20 a season for the privilege of coming to watch! :wink:

EDIT: Or did you mean do the kids tickets count toward the total of 4500, but not qualify for the discount? If that's what you meant then I'm not sure, but I'd be sceptical.

i meant count towards the 4500

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...