Potential Bury v Rochdale Wembley final

Just in from work and about to go out the door again when my lift arrives.

Off to the Church for a pray.............and pint.

:grin:

Please let this be the year.

Hopefully a win by a big margin tonight. Though i'd settle for either Le Fondre or Dagnall first scorer and a 2-1 dale win. Even more so seeing as Ladbrokes have given me over 30/1 for both. :grin:

Up the Dale!

Dale game was poor. Dale a little too predictable at times. Lump to Thorpe to flick.

Dale used the flanks quite well in the first half. Wasnt overly impressed with Gills. The big lump who came on for Simeon Jackson may as well have stayed sat on the bench he was that useful. Apart from headbutting Stanton that is.

Rochdale must be the only side in the football league who have a keeper who cant catch a ball.

Meh. All to do on Sunday.

could be a very very poorly attended bore...

I went to county v dale at wembley last yeasr.. I wont make the same mistake this year.

How come you say mistake. It was a good match and I wouldn't say it was poorly attended, just the stadium is a little bit massive. It would make a lot more sense for the league 2 playoff to be played at somewhere like old trafford, eastlands or villa.

Though I wouldn't have gone this year either.