Norwich confirmed

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite liked the riverside pubs on the Norfolk Broads in towns like Horning, Wroxham and Acle.

Best banjo players in England, but I love Norfolk. Acle is a beautiful little village, Wroxham, Sheringham, Scratby, Caister, Blakeney - great places, great times, great pubs...

Aye lots of really nice local places around Norwich and can see lots of tics making nights or weekends of this away day. Also with there being lots of places to stay it will mean there won't be a mass congregation of tics in one place. I already know where I'll be staying whether it's a Saturday or a Tuesday.....but that's a secret until I've booked my room!

Aye lots of really nice local places around Norwich and can see lots of tics making nights or weekends of this away day. Also with there being lots of places to stay it will mean there won't be a mass congregation of tics in one place. I already know where I'll be staying whether it's a Saturday or a Tuesday.....but that's a secret until I've booked my room!

I want to stay in that Travel Tavern where Alan Partridge spent just under a year living there after he lost his TV con(e)tract.

Admittedly mine was brief working visit but I was disappointed with the pubs in and around the centre. Seemed to be all chain crap.

While there are plenty of crap chain pubs in the centre, there are some real quality boozers too. I'll post a few recommendations once the fixture list is published.

I floated through Norwich on a boat in 1985.

My only memory of the place was ducks having a gang bang on the river bank.

Quite liked the riverside pubs on the Norfolk Broads in towns like Horning, Wroxham and Acle.

:grin: :grin:

that was my 2000th post but its worth it haha:)