http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_5298119,00.html

Comp. needed as he's a youngster.

Could we afford (in both financial & squad depth wise) to take a punt on this lad? 44 goals in 42 starts in sh1te hot at any level...........

Wasn't Wolfy, Allessandra and Chris Hall prolific at youth/reserve level as well. As we all know the step up is a big one for a lot of players. Maybe worth a punt but unlikely we would as im sure DP is looking for a bit of experience in that department as we are woefully short of it!

Wants first team football, full stop. Decent record so won't come cheap, yet out of the sides mentioned Latics surely would have a good chance, Millwall aside.

Sounds a bit of a billy big bollocks to me. Youth team player with an agent putting all kinds of :censored:e in his head. Stay well clear imo.

Wasn't Wolfy, Allessandra and Chris Hall prolific at youth/reserve level as well. As we all know the step up is a big one for a lot of players. Maybe worth a punt but unlikely we would as im sure DP is looking for a bit of experience in that department as we are woefully short of it!

Chris Hall is history, hopefully Wolfy will be released and Allessandra will be loaned out. That leaves room for someone else with potential to see if it develops. Our mob have had their chance for me. I was a big Lewi hopeful from his youth days however, he appears to have grown into billiy big balls which as stunted his rise.

Sounds a bit of a billy big bollocks to me. Youth team player with an agent putting all kinds of :censored:e in his head. Stay well clear imo.

Or willing to drop a division to play proper competitive football rather than hang around in the reserves, which I presume is what he's been told is likely to happen. If he needs to do more than he has done to get his chance you can see why he wants to move on rather than find himself 20 or 21 and never played a League game.

Not necessarily Pro. Maybe a personality clash somewhere or been told his chances are still limited. We just don't know do we. Or as you say his agent may have planted seeds to line his own pocket. Either way when propects come onto the market you've at least got to look in book.

Edited by Lags

I think Lewis has suffered from being a first team regular a bit too early, if he could've been used a bit more sparingly then he might have had a better season. The hat-trick against scunny shows he can find the net (the first took a big deflection but the 3rd was a beaut) if he had been able to keep ticking over in the Ressies an come off the bench when needed he might have flourished a bit more.

I think Lewis has suffered from being a first team regular a bit too early, if he could've been used a bit more sparingly then he might have had a better season. The hat-trick against scunny shows he can find the net (the first took a big deflection but the 3rd was a beaut) if he had been able to keep ticking over in the Ressies an come off the bench when needed he might have flourished a bit more.

Nah, he suffered from being left out and replaced by inferior injured loan players.

The side won when he was playing alongside Hughsey.

Maybe in Shez's defence thats why he brought in some loan strikers (all be it crap ones) to make sure LA wasnt overused.

Wasn't Wolfy, Allessandra and Chris Hall prolific at youth/reserve level as well. As we all know the step up is a big one for a lot of players. Maybe worth a punt but unlikely we would as im sure DP is looking for a bit of exree transferperience in that department as we are woefully short of it!
why not billy clarke from ipswich just been given a free transfer,

penney should loan out alexandra for a full season how about billy clarke from ipswich just been given a free