They're out there

I've only ever reecommended two players to Latics. One, Steve Morison, has signed for Millwall from Stevenage for £80,000 and I'd be very surprised if he doesn't score goals in whichever division they are in next season.

The other, Danny Green, has joined Dagenham and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he gets to at least the Championship. Wathcing this lad take a dead ball makes you think that Beckham has crept on while no-one was watching.

There are plenty of good players in non-league. I hope we are looking

I've only ever reecommended two players to Latics. One, Steve Morison, has signed for Millwall from Stevenage for £80,000 and I'd be very surprised if he doesn't score goals in whichever division they are in next season.

The other, Danny Green, has joined Dagenham and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he gets to at least the Championship. Wathcing this lad take a dead ball makes you think that Beckham has crept on while no-one was watching.

Isn't there a non league striker close to joining Huddersfield?

Morrison looked decent in the play off game against Cambridge... but then so did Scott Rendell whos just been released by Posh.

This highlights the problem again though doesn't it? We don't have £80k to spend on a tried and tested player - let alone a player from non-league!

Here is a list of players Posh have transfer listed.

Mark Tyler

Craig Braham-Barrett

Daniel Blanchett

Kieran Charnock

Shane Blackett

Chris Westwood

Sergio Torres

Alfie Potter

Liam Hatch

Scott Rendell

Rene Howe

Kwesi Appiah

Mark Tyler

Craig Braham-Barrett

Daniel Blanchett

Kieran Charnock

Shane Blackett

Chris Westwood

Sergio Torres

Alfie Potter

Liam Hatch

Scott Rendell

Rene Howe

Kwesi Appiah

Tyler's a good lower league keeper and Howe is a big pain in the arse - useful to have both as back-up.

Mark Tyler

Craig Braham-Barrett

Daniel Blanchett

Kieran Charnock

Shane Blackett

Chris Westwood

Sergio Torres

Alfie Potter

Liam Hatch

Scott Rendell

Rene Howe

Kwesi Appiah

That Sergio Torres has always caught my eye

Having seen him play 3 times, I think you've got him mixed up with Fernando.

Darlo fans seem to think Penney will go for Liam Hatch another striker.. But with O'Grady Smalley, Lewi, Wolf and Brooke how many can we afford to have on the books? looking at that list I think we need at least another two as first choice

This highlights the problem again though doesn't it? We don't have £80k to spend on a tried and tested player - let alone a player from non-league!

Davies, O'Grady and Stephens all cost money. It's a matter of picking the right one