Greegs (get him back)

Roobs

Tayls

Smalley

Allot

AN Other

OGrady

AN Other

Subs Lewis, Lomax, Flembo, Whitts(?) Black, Brook, Stam (get him back)

Manager - Shezza (get him back!) :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Please tell me you are on the wind up

I'd like to see a team capable of staying in this division at least

As much as Stefan has been loyal and with us a while, I'm glad he's gone if thats his attitude not to turn up to a meeting. All the best to him however in finding a new club.

As for having Sheridan back.... :lol::lol::lol: ! We'll be sending out open invites to all our past managers at this rate! :wink:

I personally back Penney in bringing in his own team. Discipline was a big problem this year for Sheridan and some of the team was from the Ronnie Moore era. Good to see Penney putting his own stamp on the team.

Aye cheerio Stefan. I doubt I'll be seeing him flying Easyjet on my working jaunts to Holland as I have done previously. I bet them Scummers down the road don't travel Easyjet! Poor effort not showing even if you did know the writing was on the wall. The club do still actually employ you ya know!

Edited by Lags

Maybe the club didnt mind him not showing up??? all there doing is offering him a deal, all he has to do is say yes or no to demands, in fact dont most players do their talking through there agents nowadays? as some one else said, if he's already back in Holland a bit pointless for him to come all the way back.

As for Stam himself, sorry to see him go, was a nice guy, felt when he did get a run in the team he was a very good CB when settled, i remember the start to one season (i think shez's first season) up until he got injured he was playing immense. Alas he was too injury prone and it would be daft to build a settled solid back line with his injury record, best of luck Stef!!

Edited by Oafc88

who next.....allott then wolfy

According to tonight's rarely wrong Chron, the short-term deal which Wolfy is thinking over, is to check on his fitness in pre-season, so it looks like the Club is only willing to pay him until the end of July, and then it depends whether he has impressed DP in training and in the friendlies.

good luck to Stam, think he wanted to go anyway, remember speaking to him and at the Masters and he didnt think he was getting a proper chance. I dont see why people are getting mad that he didnt show up for the meeting, if he was going anyway it has saved everyone a lot of time and no doubt money.

Because he was offering an opinion on who he'd put in his team. Feel free to do the same.

No , that's not allowed any more. Anyone who shows an ability to provide an independent thought or opinion is immediately told to get a grip or is accused of stupid posts or spouting crap, I'm sure the boys from Pyongyang enjoy more freedom of speech before being 'sat on' than we do here. In fact I'm just waiting for the cyberspace Gulag to be rolled out and the mods* to give the nod for a virtual 'Nacht der langen Messer' and the purge of free thought will be complete.

*not a dig at the mods

awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks - areet then!!

Flembo/Crossoe (get him back)

Eardo

Jones (get him back)

Greegs (get him back)

Roobs

Tayls

Smalley

Allot

AN Other

OGrady

AN Other

Subs Lewis, Lomax, Flembo, Whitts(?) Black, Brook, Stam (get him back)

Manager - Shezza (get him back!) :headbang::headbang::headbang:

i only hope a thousand birds :censored:e on ur head :D

No , that's not allowed any more. Anyone who shows an ability to provide an independent thought or opinion is immediately told to get a grip or is accused of stupid posts or spouting crap, I'm sure the boys from Pyongyang enjoy more freedom of speech before being 'sat on' than we do here. In fact I'm just waiting for the cyberspace Gulag to be rolled out and the mods* to give the nod for a virtual 'Nacht der langen Messer' and the purge of free thought will be complete.

*not a dig at the mods

fookin hell chill out on the big words :S anyone got a picture book?