Stam's Gone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stam won't be getting a new deal following talks with his agent.

Cheers for your efforts and all the best in your future career!

Cheers for all efforts, right decision to release him imo. Although not very professional from Stambo to not even turn up to the meeting!

A great servant to and ambassador for the club.

Yeah, agree. Served us well and I like the guy but felt he didn't really have the consistancy and quality to make him a strong Division 3 player. More like an OK one.

I think he's got over his injury-proneness, and he had a great spell with Haining before Gregan arrived. Hope he finds a decent club, think he'd be a great centre-half in a promotion-chasing Divison 4 side. Good luck Stammy.

squad left at the moment:

2 Neal Eardley Defender

7 Danny Whitaker Midfielder

8 Mark Allott Midfielder (?)

11 Chris O'Grady Striker

12 Kelvin Lomax Defender

13 Greg Fleming Goalkeeper

14 Reuben Hazell Defender

17 Matt Wolfenden Striker (?)

18 Chris Taylor Midfielder

19 Kieran Lee Midfielder

20 Dale Stephens Midfielder

24 Deane Smalley Striker

25 Lewis Alessandra Striker

27 Paul Black Defender

32 Ryan Brooke Striker

just 15

looking at 10 new arrivals!

squad left at the moment:

2 Neal Eardley Defender

7 Danny Whitaker Midfielder

8 Mark Allott Midfielder (?)

11 Chris O'Grady Striker

12 Kelvin Lomax Defender

13 Greg Fleming Goalkeeper

14 Reuben Hazell Defender

17 Matt Wolfenden Striker (?)

18 Chris Taylor Midfielder

19 Kieran Lee Midfielder

20 Dale Stephens Midfielder

24 Deane Smalley Striker

25 Lewis Alessandra Striker

27 Paul Black Defender

32 Ryan Brooke Striker

just 15

looking at 10 new arrivals!

Looking good to build on I think. From the players that have gone, I think 5 starters and a few back up's of good quality could come in.

Thanks stammy and good luck, although very very unprofessional to not turn up to a pre arranged meeting.

Can't say I blame him, especially if he's in Amsterdam at the minute. Don't think i'd waste a couple of days of my time and £100's of my own money going to another country, only to be told to do one when I got there.

Either that or he fancies a change of scenery. Don't blame him either way.......

Looking good to build on I think. From the players that have gone, I think 5 starters and a few back up's of good quality could come in.

he could still get rid of the contracted players atlast we have a manager that will not take no shiet we,have been crying out for a clear out for years

Edited by KUNGFOO

Can't say I blame him, especially if he's in Amsterdam at the minute. Don't think i'd waste a couple of days of my time and £100's of my own money going to another country, only to be told to do one when I got there.

Either that or he fancies a change of scenery. Don't blame him either way.......

But we knew at least 3 days ago, and the players certainly before that that meetings woudl occur yeaterday.

It looks to me like they gave a chance to come in today given his circumstances, no?

But we knew at least 3 days ago, and the players certainly before that that meetings woudl occur yeaterday.

It looks to me like they gave a chance to come in today given his circumstances, no?

If dp wouldnt have wanted him he would have said wensday like he spoke with allot so its his own fault stam musnt have been intrested